New member!

Trudilosap

Dec 15, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rascal
Thank you Lisa and hello everyone. New EB owner. Great to know I can get info on EB here. Looking forward to speaking with all of you!
Trudi in NJ

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome Trudi and Rascal...... were honored you've joined the membership on EBN.... and definitely looking foreword to pictures of Rascal, By the way I love his name. The sight is full of great information, and I especially liked browsing through the "Articles" section when I first joined, so much awesome information. Members share a lot of great information in this section, very informative, I'm sure Rascal wil;l definitely benefit from your membership here. Please join right in, make yourself at home, and remember the only bad question, is the one you don't ask. We'd rather answer the same question a hundred times for members, than not answer it just once, and your Rascal pay the price. :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi welcome to EBN! Rascal will definitely live up to his name.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN...pics are a requirement of membership, ya know! :p

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:You will find many good tips and friends on this site!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would love to see some pics of Rascal, and if you have any issues or questions please ask away. That's what we are here for...

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome on the forum i cannot wait to find a bit more about you and rascal ,looking forward seeing some bully pictures too

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and rascal. I'm so glad you joined EBN. You will love this site, there's so much great information, and lots of great people on here who are always willing to answer your questions, we love to share our advice, stories, and experience, and our pictures of our bully babies. I look forward to seeing you on the forums, and seeing lots of pictures of Rascal. I love his name. I have two EB siblings, they're names are Bulldozer and Blossom.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.