New to the English Bulldog world!

rub504

Dec 4, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Benson
I always wanted a English Bulldog when I was young but very expensive for my parents. Now I am 27 with 2 boys (6 and 2 years old), wife, and recently purchased house but felt something was missing. We took some family portraits for Christmas and the pet shop next door had the dog I always wanted. Even the color was the way I wanted. Here is BENSON! I had him for 4 weeks this Friday and don't regret paying the amount I paid. We all love him.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:welcome2: to EBN. So glad to hear you finally got the dog of your dreams.
Benson is adorable!! Look at those eyes!! What a beautiful bullie.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW! Benson is a handsome boy, look at that bone he's got there!! Happy to have you here! :EBNwelcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!

Benson sure is adorable!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:smileywelcome:, Benson is a very handsome young man, I love the patches over his eyes, He looks a lot like my Rambo boy. You've made a very informed decision to join EBN, and be a participant, Being a member will definitely benefit Benson, he will benefit from your membership here. With English Bull Dogs, comes lots of interesting chores daily, Wrinkle wipes, tail pocket cleaning, finding the best food, and seeking good advice and a family type atmosphere, all that can be found at this very website, we all call home, most of us spend more time here than with our families, Basically for our Bully's and for the great social atmosphere. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do, The articles section bears lots of great articles and interesting reads. The members here are more than happy to answer questions, both for you and Benson. I'll look foreword to seeing your posts...... Again Welcome!! :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Benson is just beautiful, Congratulations!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Benson is adorable

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Methinks Benson hit the bully lotto with your family :)

Congratulations & Welcome to EBN, you'll enjoy the wealth
of good solid advice, information & support here. GOD bless!

Most Reactions