london

Jan 15, 2013
highland indiana
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
london
HI
i sure hope someone can help me out there. My 2 yr old bull dog has started attacking my little dog. We have had toy issues in the past and now everytime i turn around she has my little dog in the corner attacking her. if we cant get her to stop i may have to find her another home. im going to be a 1st time grandmother in March and can not have dog fights in the house. Please help:confused:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
There is a way, may I first suggest crating one or both so no further
fighting can occur, whenever you can't be with them. You are going
to be ALPHA and you have to claim both as YOUR'S and not London's
property. More will be by to advise and I'll try to explain more, later.
If you are committed to keeping London, it can be resolved.

Congrats on become a grandmother~GOD bless!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What type and how old is the little dog? London is in the teenage years and testing your strength.

back to basics with him, all affection, attention and food should be earned and worked for. Look up and read ' nothing in life is free'. It will help set him back to knowing you are leader and not him

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
welcome! As the mother of 2 bullies and one spirited Westie, I have a question to ask (again knowing my westie). Does your little one have any behavior instigating your bullie as well? I have seen my sweet Arnold and Spike fight once and it was the westie instigating it. Just an idea. Is your London neutered? Is it one particular toy? And congrats on being a grandma!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.