New to this from frosty Ontario :)

sarahw

Nov 23, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winchester
Hey I'm a momma to a 10 month old bulldog and have used this site for little ideas and checked it out a few times.. Love what it's all about :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Sarah, and welcome to you and Winston. You will love it on this site, there is tons of great information, and lots of great people on here to answer your questions, and give you advice. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here and we need some pictures of your baby. Whereabouts in Ontario are you from? We live in Mississauga, but are moving to our new house in Burlington next week. It's nice to see another member from Ontario, I don't think there are to many of us. Lol

OP
sarahw

sarahw

Nov 23, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winchester
I'm in Thunder Bay... It's freezing here!!! As soon as I can figure out how to put pics up I will... There aren't many of us here in the bay with bulldogs and I'm thinking because of the weather. Win has quite the extensive winter wear wardrobe:) I've already been flipping through some of the topics and it's amazing!!'

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh my, it would be really cold up there. It's been trying to snow for the past few days, but nothing is staying. Thank goodness, the temperatures are in the plus 4 to 6 range for the last couple of days, and last week we still had pretty mild days. I just hope the snow and rain stay away until after our move next Saturday.

OP
sarahw

sarahw

Nov 23, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winchester
No kidding!!! There is nothing worse than moving in the snow rain or cold!!!! It was -24 this morning.. Not very nice at all! Fingers crossed for good weather for your move!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN.... so glad you decided to join.

:pics:

OP
sarahw

sarahw

Nov 23, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winchester

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum x im sure you are going to love it here

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN, so glad you decided to join us… My son's girlfriend is from Thunder Bay, what are the odds of that?!! We really would LOVE to see pics of your baby… LOL

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi and welcome. You will find great people and great information here. Can't wait to see pics of Winchester.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Welcome to EBN!! I can't wait to see some pics.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.