New to this from frosty Ontario :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello and welcome to you and your gang! Can't wait to see pics! (@2bullymama posted it better than I can). So glad you found us and joined. Wow, -24 degrees where you are?You sure you don't belong on the show "Life below zero"? I love Canada, been to the eastern side many times. I just don't get the putane - did I spell it right? My partner and I went to Niagara Falls for our 5 year anniversary last year.

OP
sarahw

sarahw

Nov 23, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winchester
I'm close to the Manitoba border if that helps... About 7 hour drive to Minneapolis. Thanks everyone for the welcome:)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I'm close to the Manitoba border if that helps... About 7 hour drive to Minneapolis. Thanks everyone for the welcome:)
Hey Sarah and Winchester, Welcome to the Club. We were all passer by's once upon a time, and found this site to be a perfect fit, and our Bully's love us for the incredible care they get now a days along with the benefits of us learning more about them. Would love to see some pictures of your baby.....when you get a chance. :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! I guess I should appreciate our 23 degree weather here in Spokane, WA from the sounds of your weather, lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you joined the family.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.