Hello

teresa425

Jul 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Norton
I am new to the site and anxious to read more. Our bulldog is 2-1/2 years and his name is Norton! He is red and white brindle and has one brown eye and one blue eye! He is such a good boy! I look forward to reading through forums and learning more about the breed. We occasionally run into things that we wonder if it's normal for the breed or not, so that's what I joined this community!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome: to EBN!!! This is the best place to get information on your bully… we would LOVE to see pics of Norton, I'm sure he's adorable!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward to seeing pics of your baby.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Welcome to EBN. I would love to see pics of Norton.....hint, hint. I love that name by the way.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:smileywelcome: Teresa and Norton to EBN. Knowing the English Bully's are nothing like any other breed of Pet we've ever owned, and so full of personality, I think we've all wondered if their actions were normal, lol. Please enjoy this site, It's the greatest place on earth for learning all you care to know about English Bully's, not only that, but the people here are amazing, I never thought I would find a better bunch of folks who love their kids like I love mine, Well here is the place to find those folks. Can't wait to see the pictures of Norton, and look foreword to your posts. :yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
No...bullies are not normal.

But then, neither are bully owners.
:lmaogirl:

Welcome to EBN, you'll love it here!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya:

:welcome3: to EBN.... look forward to seeing pictures of your sweet little Norton

mybullyChocolate

Dec 11, 2013
Hi I'm Yolanda and my Bully is King Chocolate Thunder Roberts. I found this website when I was in desperate search for help on Raw food diets and getting Chocolate on a better and healthier diet. So once I did my research I decided to come back and explore 👋😀 and here we are.
8yja2e8u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:smileywelcome: So glad you and Norton joined us. I love the name Norton! My first bullmastiff was Norton. He was the love of my life. I still miss him. I know you will find a lot of good information here.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online