Mac's Bath Time

Ann Nichols

Nov 19, 2013
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
I had to give Mac a bath today and omg he was so funny. I have one of those shower heads that you can take down and hold in your hand. Well Mac thought it was play time and was jumping and playing n the tub trying to catch the water. It was so cute to watch he looked like a little mad man trying to catch it. After I was finished bathing him he got out and decided it was my turn. I sat in my chair and he jumped up on me rolling all over me. So I went and Got a shower it took everything I had to keep Mac out of the shower with me. He finally gave up and sat by the door the whole time whining cause he wanted in. After I got done we went to the living room where Mac brought me all his toys and wanted to play with them all. Needless to say not much house work got done today. lol.
101_0028.jpg:muah2:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
HAHAHA, it's so great, Ann, that you take time to smell the roses (in this
case, bully gas) and play with handsome Mac...Housework can wait!
:p

Couple weeks back we took a poll asking the question of 'do you shower
with your bully' and quite a few of us do, it seems easier, quicker and a lot
less work!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=10366]Ann Nichols[/MENTION] I love Mac's name!! I also have a Mac and spelled exactly the same:D What a cutie patootie Mac is and better luck tomorrow on the housework LOL

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Mac is adorable, and I agree when you bathe them it's like getting a bath yourself!!! That's why I take my two doggies to the groomersā€¦ LOL :lol:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea loves the water too much for us to bathe her as she gets it all over the place from splashing around so she goes to the puppy spa.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, that is so awesome and sweet.... I love when they sit and just wait for you to finish up.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.