Re-introducing Walter

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you so much for this wonderful update of YOUR awesome bully boy! He looks so very happy and spoiled, as it shoudl be -- and I love all the pcitures,,, just adorable!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I just love happy endings! Thank you so much for giving Walter his! I love the pic where he's in the car! What a cutie!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
It is with happy tears that I read this. I am overjoyed that Walter found such a great family to call his own. He is living the spoiled life he deserves. Thank you for giving it to him. Welcome to EBN.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awww, that is so heartwarming that you and your husband have given Walter his fur-ever home! He is such a handsome guy and those pictures are just adorable! I love the one on the bunk bed. So cute! :heart:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
What a wonderful outcome for Walter. I have a special place for the bullies that come into rescue and I am happy to see a success story. Enjoy as I'm sure you are and will.....P.S. antlers are the best bully toys, they are full of protein and are great for the teeth.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations and thank YOU for letting him into your home. He is so darn cute!! :up:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Walter looks so incredibly happy. He's so cute. How wonderful that you found each other -- I'm sure he's already given you so much joy. You give him love and a happy home and you'll get it all back from him 100 fold! Congratulations!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
you lucky ducks! walter is sooooo cute!!! he looks really really happy with your family

OP
Heather Wilson

Heather Wilson

Nov 18, 2013
San Diego, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
Hi, everyone! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I think Walter is going to get a deer antler for Thanksgiving!!! :) I am just so happy he is part of our lives now.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
No love like Bully love!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Hi there,

Walter is on your Bulldogs Available for Adoption Page (and shows as adopted). My husband I adopted him in September. We love him to bits and can't believe it's been almost three months since he's come into our home! HIS forever home!

He is doing AWESOME. He is so dang adorable and he gets attention everywhere we go. Here are some pics of his life now. He has two beds - one of which is a memory foam mattress LOL, but he loves to steal towels after they get out of the dryer and lay on them and he has stayed in his first hotel (check him out on the bunk bed sleeping away - he got himself up there in his kid's suite)! He loved it. He also LOVES his toys. Especially his black kong ball and tug of war rope. Tug of war is his favorite game. Just wanted everyone to know that he is our special guy and he brings us smiles and laughter each day.

Disclaimer: In the photo with the red sunglasses, he had that rawhide bone for two days. At the time I wasn't educated on the dangers they pose. After I found out, I immediately threw it away. He has a nylabone now (and I am researching the safety of deer antler bones - I just think the photo is cute, so I kept it).

View attachment 60810View attachment 60812View attachment 60813View attachment 60809View attachment 60814View attachment 60815View attachment 60816View attachment 60817View attachment 60818View attachment 60819

OMG!!!! He is so handsome!!! Beautiful boy ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online