Hello from Buffalo NY

Hannibulls Dad

Nov 13, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hannibull
Hello, I'm Brian and my puppy is Hannibull (Hannibal). He is 4.5 months and 32 lbs. he is a good boy potty training is tough and my wife is upset but he will get it.( I hope). We have 2 Daughters Chloe and Lola, 2 Exotic short-hair cats, and a 13 yr old French Bulldog who is deaf,almost blind and wears a diaper named Madaline we los our male frenchie 2 years ago and I have felt at a loss since so i got Hannie. Completely different breeds I must say lol. I like the docile but stubborn attitude these dogs have. I am sure I will have plenty of questions in the future ,but just wanted to stop in and say hello.

hannibull2.jpg hannibull5.jpghannibull4.jpghannibull1.jpg
hannibull6.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome, you sure are right they are a different breed! Glad to have you join, Hannie is one handsome little man!! :EBNwelcome:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh how cute. All these baby bullies is not good for my health. My husband will kill me if I tell him I want another. Hannibull very handsome. I love the fourth pic in the shirt.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hi! welcome to the site :) He is such a doll! And Im right with [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I love the 4th pic too. So stinking cute!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:beer: Welcome to a fun, friendly & informative site!

Love Hannibull, adorable and hopefully you'll find tools here to
help house train him. Patience, persistence, consistent schedules
of feeding & potty breaks pays off, do you crate him?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your baby is adorable. He will get the potty training thing down pretty soon, he is still young yet. We have a 7 month old nad she is pretty much there, but will make a mistake every once in awhile. Hang in there, he will get it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Hannie is adorable...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN.... what a precious little face on Hannie!!

attachment.php

Many members here with Frenchies too.... I am one of them

RyanW

Nov 13, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maistro
Quick message to say hi to Brian, My name is Ryan and I just joined the forum. Your Hannibull is soo cute. My wife and I have one just like him, his name is Maistro Love Love our dog Maistro!!

WilmasMom

Jul 4, 2013
Buffalo, New York
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilma
Hello, I'm Brian and my puppy is Hannibull (Hannibal). He is 4.5 months and 32 lbs. he is a good boy potty training is tough and my wife is upset but he will get it.( I hope). We have 2 Daughters Chloe and Lola, 2 Exotic short-hair cats, and a 13 yr old French Bulldog who is deaf,almost blind and wears a diaper named Madaline we los our male frenchie 2 years ago and I have felt at a loss since so i got Hannie. Completely different breeds I must say lol. I like the docile but stubborn attitude these dogs have. I am sure I will have plenty of questions in the future ,but just wanted to stop in and say hello.

Hello, I'm from Lockport! My baby Wilma is now 8 months old, haven't had a dog since I was a kid and have wanted an English bulldog for about 20 years lol. She's just perfect! Do you know of any bulldog clubs in the area? Adorable pics!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Welcome! He is just adorabull!! You have your hands full with kids, cats and a geriatric frenchie! I hope you take your wife out often!! Good luck and post away!!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:smileywelcome: Brian and Hannibul, guessing I feel differently from those other people, I thank you for giving Hannibul a wonderful home, Well Almost, See In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods, they have obviously not forgotten this. They will do everything possible to disrupt your wonderful life with your bully's and Family, especially when the blame game goes around, Cats love to point the claw !! I'd ask that you remember this very important point when assigning blame to anything chewed up, destroyed, funny smells, and anything else they can do to humiliate man's best friend, The English Bull Dog. Please check out the site, make yourself at home, and beware of the Cats!! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online