Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:birthday:Hi everyone, I have just had my first EBN Birthday, as I have just passed my first year on this site. I'm so glad I found EBN, and all the great people on here. It's the best site ever for information on anything to do with Bulldogs, but it's much more than that. Everyone on here is super great, and I truly feel like we are like a family. Everyone on here have the same common goal, our beloved Bully Babies. Everyone truly cares for their babies, but they are always willing to give love, support, advice, a listening ear, and without judgement. We share our stories and experiences whether good or bad, we laugh and cry for each other, and give of ourselves to each other when needed. This is a very special group of people, and we should all be proud to be a part of it. Ive noticed a lot of new Bully Parents have joined since I joined a year ago, and I want to extend a warm welcome to all of them, and hope they find the same love and support as I do, and I hope they feel that EBN is as wonderful as I do. Welcome to all the new Bulldog Puppies, and their families. So glad that you found this family, you will love it on this site. The love and support you will find on here is second to none. We all look forward to seeing you on the forums, and sharing your stories and experiences and your pictures as your puppies grow. Sending love, hugs, and prayers to everyone.
:welcome3:

Last edited:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Happy 1 year Birthday!!! I love reading your posts. I share the same feelings about EBN too. I love this place!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Happy Anniversary!!!!! I love hearing about Dozer and Blossom. Very sweet note.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy 1 Year Anniversary Monica!!! I LOVE reading your posts… you are always welcoming, informative, and supportive to everyone on EBN!!! :heartsign:

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Happy Anniversary! I've only been here for 3 months and I share the same feelings you do!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy Anniversary! :cake: I agree with how you feel about EBN! It's truly all about the bully's! :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Happy anniversary and so happy you are here with us.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy anniversary. This is a great place to be. I joined in July and I couldn't be happier. If I see someone with a bulldog of course I have to talk to them and I ask if they know about EBN.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
and, what a fantastic member you have been for that year.... thank you for being one of those wonderful people on EBN!

:heartsign::partytime:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.