Hello New Bulldog Parents here

chipper65

Nov 11, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chummly
We're Matt and Jennifer we just bought our 1st bulldog puppy yesterday. His name is Chummly and he's 6 wks old. We can't wait to bring him home in 2 wks

20131110_153326_zps6752660a.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to EBN!! Chummly is so cute! I love that name-there is another Chumley on this site! I know you are excited to bring your baby home! I am sure you will be "baby" shopping beforehand! If you need any help-this is the place to be!!:welcome3:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY CUTENESS!!! He is precious..... :welcome3: to EBN so glad you found us and look forward to more pictures

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you Matt and Chummly, he's a bundle of cuteness. You'll love it on this site, lots of great information, and lots of great people to ask questions of, get advice, and share their experiences.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Chummly is precious :luv: Great to have you here. By the way, there is another [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] on the forum :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Welcome to the Bully Club! What a cutie you have there...awww I remember the excitement and preparations when I was bringing my Nigel home. Looking forward to seeing your baby grow here!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and I bet you can't wait to bring that precious baby home. I love his name too. Looking forward in seeing more pics of him when you get to bring him home.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome! I love the name too! We can never have to many Chumleys here..or chummlys! He's so tiny I love him!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to you and chummly. I can't wait to see more pics. Any questions or concerns fire away. There is always someone here who can help.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Oh he is sooo precious! I miss that soft puppy fur! This will be the longest 2 weeks of your life! Spend your free time searching this site for all kinds of great advice for things you may face! No matter what it may be, one of us has the T-shirt and can be so much help! Not sure I would have gotten through that tough first year without the wonderful people on this site! And, just a word of advice- I know you are probably readying t he " nursery" for your furball, don't forget some things for yourselves- bandaids, tourniquets, antibiotic ointment, crazy glue, and wine, LOTS of wine!!! Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Welcome to EBN! You have a great looking puppy!

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Welcome! Chummly is adorable! Hopefully the next two weeks go by quick for you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.