Saying hi frm FL

dodgetail

Nov 11, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dodge
Jarred here with our newly adopted bulldog Dodge, he's almost two years old and very gentle dog.Glad to see a community for this adorable breed, he's our second dog after we lost our sheltie Gummer last year. Dodge is one interesting dog with his usually funny behavior and always want to sleep. I'll be lurking more around to read about this breed, as well as the stories of doggies here and probably pup some question about Dodge.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN!!
Thank you so much for adopting Dodge and giving him a new life.... you avatar picture is wonderful -- he looks to LOVE the water. Lots to learn with these lovable clowns.... so glad you found us.

we have many members from Florida so you could potentially have play dates with other members if they are near by.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Dodge is adorable...

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love your avatar! Dodge is a very good looking bully!! :EBNwelcome:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome Jarred & Dodge, so glad you're here. Thank you for rescuing him
and giving him a loving & safe home, GOD bless you!

OP
dodgetail

dodgetail

Nov 11, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dodge
Thanks guys for warm welcome, having playdate is great idea. He's one playful pup that loves water and the sweetest we ever meet.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Jarred here with our newly adopted bulldog Dodge, he's almost two years old and very gentle dog.Glad to see a community for this adorable breed, he's our second dog after we lost our sheltie Gummer last year. Dodge is one interesting dog with his usually funny behavior and always want to sleep. I'll be lurking more around to read about this breed, as well as the stories of doggies here and probably pup some question about Dodge.

Welcome! Dodge is adorabull! Love the picture! We are in Sarasota! Give a shout if you are close by!! Lots of great places to meet up!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:welcomeEBN: First of all thank you for taking in that wonderful bully baby and giving him a warm loving home! Read the articles they are just FULL of information and ask any questions that pop into your cranium someone will answer in short order. This site is my home away from home and everyone on here are like family. We all want the same thing the best happiest healthiest bully babies we can have. We LOVE pics and don't be surprised if you end up with a couple hundred in like a week LOL these babies are photogenic so share away and any and all stories of your babies funny adventures. Again Welcome to you your fur baby and your family!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: Dodge sounds like a great bully, can't wait to hear more stories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.