Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Hi Jose! Welcome to EBN!

Beetlejuice is one good lookin' fella! Hope you are able to have him for a long time!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... Beetlejuice is one handsome boy

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome to you and Beetlejiice! It takes a special person to take in a pet with medical issues to deal with..most people don't do that so you deserve a special thank you! The love he gives you back will be so worth it! Glad to have you here!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome:Hi Jose, and welcome to you and Beetlejuice. I love his name. I'm so sorry your baby has so many medical issues at such a young age, and I hope he has many years with you. I'm sure with a loving, home like yours and lots of TLC, he'll give you many years of love in return. God Bless you for taking care of him and loving him, it takes a special kind of person to look after a bully, but especially a bully that has medical issues, they have the best personalities, and are the most gentle and loving dogs that will give you so much joy. I love this breed. I look forward to seeing you on the forums, and lots of pictures of your handsome baby.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:EBNwelcome: So glad to have you here, love Beetlejuice's name!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online