Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Red face New here!

Hi Everyone.. I am the new "mommy" of Chester.. he is 4 months old and he is our first English Bulldog. It's funny, we have a shih tzu who I walk daily and every once in a while someone would tell me what a cute dog. Now, we take Chester and oh boy..I have people stopping to see him.. offering to buy him.. asking where I got him because they would like one.. Bully world is a whole new world! We love him..he's cute, he snores, passes gas, grunts, and hangs his little tongue out already.. as my Mom says.. "he's so ugly he's cute" Here is is...

Last edited by LisaRN; 04-24-2010 at 08:34 AM.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Yes, the bully world is a whole new world! Be careful though, people steal them quite often. Happened to me twice!

If you have any questions about the site, how it works, or anything at all- just ask!

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome Lisa! Great profile picture you have there, glad you joined us. Looking forward to your bully experiences now that you have joined the bulldog lovers of the world!
    aka "Bullpapa DeLano" on facebook

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hello Lisa,

We also have a Shih Tzu that we walk every day, and we are also in the process of getting our first bully. How is the Shih Tzu handling the new family member?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly03 View Post
    Hello Lisa,

We also have a Shih Tzu that we walk every day, and we are also in the process of getting our first bully. How is the Shih Tzu handling the new family member?
    Well..my shih tzu is 8 years old and high strung, a "barker and a growler".. and he will snap at Chester because Chester wants every toy and every treat that he has. I think he's still wondering when someone will come get him and take him back where we got him from! They've been together about 2 months now and they seem to be getting along better every day... but they still have their moments. Nothing bad. I think it's more an older dog/puppy kind of thing

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

awe he is so cute!!!! Welcome! I agree tho, be careful of someone stealing him. Hasnt happened to me thankfully but I am so overly cautous anyways. Hubby wont even let me walk the boys by myself. What a crazy world we live in! SAD!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

Chester is gorgeous! I just wanted to welcome you to the forum, I am new here also. My little girl Bertie just turned 13 weeks old yesterday. I love her so much! I have had bulldogs before, but never a puppy. So far, it's been an experience! I have wanted to get another English Bully since mine died. Jasper was 16, so he had a long and happy life. I wanted another, but with this economy I didn't want to spend the money for a puppy. Bertie kind of fell into my lap. Someone left her mother at the vets office for a c section and never returned for her or the puppies. I choose to believe it was a sign that it was meant to be!

Bulldog(s) Names
    www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
    Likes (Received)

awe. he is so ugly he's cute! that's one of the 'beautiful' things about english bulldogs

welcome to the community and to the wonderful world of english bulldogs. they are the BEST breed of dogs in the world and we're not the least bit bias

Remove Ads