Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your babies are just too precious.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... Double cuteness!!!! Best of luck with them.

:welcome3: to EBN.... So glad you found Nd joined us. Look forward to watching you babies grow

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
They are both so, so precious! I am so jealous of the snuggles you must have!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm very sorry about Roxy. But man, these two adorable babies will help with your loss.
They're precious.

OP
tdy426

tdy426

Oct 21, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor and Henry, Roxie (2009-2013)
Thanks for the welcome messages! I look forward to learning from everyone's experiences...like, for instance, the most effective way to stop the biting. We go outside (often!) and I throw a little potty party for them every time they do their business. They get excited with all the praise, and suddenly it's like they turn into little gremlins! ;-) This morning, one was attacking my skirt and one was after my shoe. I didn't have any chew items to redirect, so I tried a stern "no," but it seemed to have the opposite effect than the one I was going for. When we made it inside, I realized someone had drawn first blood :-/
I'd rather they do this to me than Bosley (their older fur brother-he's much less patient when they come after his ears and tail), but I'd like to curb it altogether...the sooner the better! Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

JU570

Oct 22, 2013
Country
Hong Kong
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
sorry about Roxie! Eleanor and Henry are adorable!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh my!!! Those babies are gorgeous! I just wanna lay in the floor and play with them! You are going to have so much fun!!!

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Double your pleasure, double your fun, live with two bullies instead of just one. So cute! Welcome to EBN!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I am so sorry for your loss of Roxie, but congratulations on your new babies! They look like they will give you a run for your money!

Members online

No members online now.