We're finally here!

tdy426

Oct 21, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor and Henry, Roxie (2009-2013)
Hello, fellow bulldoggers! I've been lurking for the past few weeks while I not-so-patiently waited for my new additions to arrive :tongue:
I also found this site to be a great source of help as I lost my first bully, Roxie the Roxstar, suddenly and unexpectedly in August. She was a rescue (at approximately age 4) and gave me the best 4.5 years. I absolutely fell in love with the breed and vowed to always have them in my life. How boring it would be without all the snoring, farting, and slobbering! As you can imagine, I was devastated when Roxie passed, and my other fur baby (Bosley, a 10 year old basset-beagle mix) and I were very lonely without her. I found myself searching the web for bully videos, pictures, and listings every day...and was lucky enough to connect with a local vet who was having a litter. Fast forward to Friday night, and here we are.

Everyone, please meet Eleanor and Henry!

IMG_3567[1].jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness, Eleanor and Henry are so adorable!! Sorry for your loss too. I rescued my first bully this past May, Sally - age 7, and hope that she'll be with at least a few years. I can't wait to see more pictures of them and watch them grow and hear their stories!!

Oh......Welcome to EBN too! :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Congratulations on your 'double the fun' pkg deal! Simply TOO CUTE.

Very sorry on Roxie's loss :(

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hello, fellow bulldoggers! I've been lurking for the past few weeks while I not-so-patiently waited for my new additions to arrive :tongue:
I also found this site to be a great source of help as I lost my first bully, Roxie the Roxstar, suddenly and unexpectedly in August. She was a rescue (at approximately age 4) and gave me the best 4.5 years. I absolutely fell in love with the breed and vowed to always have them in my life. How boring it would be without all the snoring, farting, and slobbering! As you can imagine, I was devastated when Roxie passed, and my other fur baby (Bosley, a 10 year old basset-beagle mix) and I were very lonely without her. I found myself searching the web for bully videos, pictures, and listings every day...and was lucky enough to connect with a local vet who was having a litter. Fast forward to Friday night, and here we are.

Everyone, please meet Eleanor and Henry!

View attachment 58569
Oh My Gosh that is so cute double the trouble double the fun double the love I want to pick them up and cuddle them Welcome to Eleanor and Henry and to you as well!!! They are just so adorable!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Welcome and OMG...they are SO CUTE. I can't wait to see more of these two. What great names!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
way cute, I already see the double trouble on their faces!!! Welcome to the site! Can't wait to watch them grow~

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome3: Double the cuteness and oh my double the trouble!! lol. Can't wait to see more pictures!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, your new babies are adorable!!! So sorry to hear of your loss of your beloved Roxie :(

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Welcome! How cute the two of them are! Congrats and good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.