Hi Everyone!

TysonsMom

Nov 29, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson and Daisy
I brought 12 wk old Tyson home just over a week ago and could not be happier (or more tired)! My family had 2 bullies growing up and I can't imagine having any other breed. I am so glad to have found this site and the info I have gotten has been wonderful - and some of these threads have kept me laughing for hours! Thanks to you all for all of the info and help you have provided :)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Aww Tyson Is soo cute... Congrats on your new baby, Yep i hear you on the tired lol. We have a 3 month old pup and she wakes me up any where between 3 and 5 am to go potty lol... but i wouldnt trade it for anything.. Welcome to the group, and please post more pictrures of Tyson...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome, and I am glad that some of these threads have kept you laughing for hours and you know what??? It ONLY get's better! Tyson is a doll!! You are going to love this site and please post all the questions and pictures that you have. We all love them!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome [MENTION=1543]TysonsMom[/MENTION].
We are glad you like this site. It's very humourous...endearing..heartbreaking, very lively and filled with the best bulldog loving people around. Tyson is a cutie pie. If you have some favorite photos of him, submit them to the photo of the month contest we have. Each month we have great sponsors and great prizes. We also have the Bullytube where you can post those funny videos of Tyson discovering the world. Welcome to the site!
I'm owned by 2 bulldogs...Vegas (who is sometimes referred to as Vegas R for red...we also have a Vegas B for Brindle owned by Kmarino) he is 3 and was diagnosed with Epilepsy at the tender age of 10 months. Orion is my spitfire. She is a year and a half and what she lacks in size she more than makes up for in bullytude!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! We are very happy you joined us! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to post a new topic. There is a lot of old information on here and we have all learned so much as we went along, and we will be very happy to help you with anything no matter how big or small :)

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Welcome! Your new baby is a cutie =^) Cant wait to see more pics! Hope you keep enjoying the site!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
welcome! your Tyson is cute!!!! Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do. Please post lots of pics and videos, we LOVE them. :D

OP
TysonsMom

TysonsMom

Nov 29, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson and Daisy
Thank you all so much! I have been to a lot of forums and I must say, this one definitely has the best posters!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome [MENTION=1543]TysonsMom[/MENTION] ... It's going to be fun watching Tyson grow up :)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!! This definately is the best site out there!!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome. Tyson is so adorabul! His coloring reminds me of mine (2nd one) that i will have in 4 days, long days I am sure! I have one now, Lola who is 3, and so great that we decided to give her a brother. I am so excited and also just found this site and they are amazing. So much better than other sites I found when I got Lola! Immediately you feel welcome and you don't hesitate posting. Again, welcome!

OP
TysonsMom

TysonsMom

Nov 29, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson and Daisy
Welcome. Tyson is so adorabul! His coloring reminds me of mine (2nd one) that i will have in 4 days, long days I am sure! I have one now, Lola who is 3, and so great that we decided to give her a brother. I am so excited and also just found this site and they are amazing. So much better than other sites I found when I got Lola! Immediately you feel welcome and you don't hesitate posting. Again, welcome!

Congrats on your 2nd!!! I will be looking forward to all the stories about how Lola takes to her little brother. :D

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Congrats on your 2nd!!! I will be looking forward to all the stories about how Lola takes to her little brother. :D
Yes let's all hope it goes well! I think it will. I am more concerned on how she will take sharing us with him. She's my girl.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Tyson and Mom. Tyson is a real cutie!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.