Crazy Bulldog Mama

Queenbee

New member
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Ky, USA
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Alli Fattyliscious
I have finally given in to the urge and joined the news forum. I have been reading posts via facebook for over two years now and have never joined. Sitting here tonight all cuddled up with my bulldog I thought why not. I am the Mama to the very silly Alli Fattyliscious. She is a diva and a half. I love her to death and it has been almost 6 wonderful years together and with our paws crossed we hope for many more. I am looking to talk to other crazy bulldog moms and dads who love their babies to death just like me.
 
Welcome to the site and so happy you decided to join the family. Can't wait to see pics of your baby, so jump in and have some fun.
 
Welcome, you have come to the right place if you want to talk to other people who are completely in love with their babies. As you can see from your browsing of the site, we are all bulldog crazy :w00t:
 
Welcome..love the name Fattyliscious! Let's see some pictures of her!
 
Welcome to the mad house! Lol....and yes pics please!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
Chesty and I welcome you to the site!!! It truly is the most amazing site ever!! Everyone here is so friendly and helpful!! Can't wait to hear stories and see pictures of your little girl!!
 
Welcome to EBN. You joined a perfect site for bulldog info and fun!
 
:smileywelcome: who's bully crazy here?? Can't think of a single person.... ;) :ROFL: you have come to the right place!
 
HI!! You are at the right place! :) Welcome!!
 
:smileywelcome: to EBN, glad you finaly decided to come and join in the fun.

If Crazy is what yu want you have come to the right place as we are all Crazy about our Bullies here.
 
Hello and offically :welcome3: to EBN.... we are all nuts for our babies and also just as nuts in wanting to help each other
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top