New here

Maizy

New member
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maizy
Hi I'm new here. I have a new 14 week old named Maizy. I'm not sure why our photo is upside down when I attached it but I'm not very good with message boards and I'll try to fix it later.

image-1.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: to the site. Maizy is a cutie for sure. When taking pictures with a phone the orientation of your phone has a lot to do with how others will view them when they are posted. You can always upload them to you computer first and then open and rotate them for easier viewing be for uploading here.
 
Welcome! Maizy is adorable!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
:smileywelcome: you have a cute baby there! So glad you are here!
 
Welcome to the site. Your little girl is amazing
 
Omg she's a cutie pie!!! :luv:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Welcome to this site! No one had more trouble to figure it out, than I did(still do...) Your little gal is so cute-even upside down!!! Not to worry-my life is upside down!!! Welcome!
 
Welcome to you and Maizy!
 
Upside down or not.... what a cutie pie!


Heloo and :welcome3: to EBN!!
 
:smileywelcome: and as Christine @2BullyMama says upside down or not she is a real cutie.
 
Welcome!! This is a great place!! You have an adorable bully on your hands!!
 
Welcome to the site and your baby is a cutie. I fixed your pic for you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top