A BIG HELLO

L

lazysue

Hi there. I joined EBN yesterday & just realized I should have posted a proper introduction here. I have lurked too long and found answers to many questions here at EBN and figured it was just time to join already. You all are obviously my type of people .... LOVE bullies. ;) Tank is our 15-month old, male English Bulldog. Not only is he our first English bulldog, he is our first dog. He is the love of our lives and we can't imagine life without him. He's super sweet & very playful ... VERY playful. Thanks to those who have welcomed me so far. :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:welcome3: To EBN!!! Where we are the bully obsessed. We love our bullies and we aren't afraid to show it :loco2: you have all ready looked around make sure and read the articles they explain so much and any other questions you may have well ask away LOL

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to you and Tank! All here are friendly owners, and so are their PEOPLE!!!!!

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Welcome aboard

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN !!! So glad you found us and were able to benefit from the great info here.

:pics:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and bullies are the best. Can't wait to see pics of your baby.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Welcome to the site! You definitely picked the best breed out there! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi there. I joined EBN yesterday & just realized I should have posted a proper introduction here. I have lurked too long and found answers to many questions here at EBN and figured it was just time to join already. You all are obviously my type of people .... LOVE bullies. ;) Tank is our 15-month old, male English Bulldog. Not only is he our first English bulldog, he is our first dog. He is the love of our lives and we can't imagine life without him. He's super sweet & very playful ... VERY playful. Thanks to those who have welcomed me so far. :D

Hi there and so glad you finally came out of the lurking mode. I lurked too before I signed up. Can't wait to see some pics of Tank.

:welcome: to EBN!!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Welcome glad you joined! This is a great place full of great people!! Pictures of your guy would be great!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! Our two are also our first doggies and are the loves of our lives. Somehow they make everything extra wonderful!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online