Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome:You have been given some great advice above. Bently is a handsome boy.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome to the Site, I love the name Bentley, Reminds me of the car :yes:, I'd definitely have that lump checked…… and the heeling comes with practice, Time on a leash. When Rocky blows his coat, he has patches of hair missing also, But ask your vet in case I'm confusing a blowing coat with an allergy. Welcome, to the sight, and enjoyed your pictures, more would be awesome.

OP
B

bently2012

Oct 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
So the previous owner said these patches of fur always come up on him and he had it tested for mange and it's not that. If I can trust him, that's a relief.

Also, apparently he got Bentley from ATLBulldogs. How reputable are they??

OP
B

bently2012

Oct 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
So I took Bentley to the vet today and the vet said the lump was a sebaceous cyst and she just squeezed out some of the blood that was harboring inside if it. I'm gonna try to squeeze a little of it every day and put witch hazel on it to hopefully dry it out completely. I'll let you guys know whether or not the area improves. The vet also said that the amount of hair loss is "not concerning." She said Bentley is a very healthy boy. So overall, I am feeling better. Hopefully everything does end up resolving and I don't have to worry myself about every little thing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.