new and needs help badly! :((

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi chanel! He only had one deworm and he should get his next one on the 9th. I think the breeder did not do the deworm and even the anti rabies vaccine as scheduled so we need to do it all.over i think.Unfortunately the vet did not advise to do a stool exam so we cant confirm if there are worms. I really hope so too. :) ill make sure.to update u guys if there are any progress.

Usually they need 2 rounds of deworming! It could be causing his weight loss and such! You can give him 1tbsp of yogurt in his food as probiotic. You can also give him raw eggs or in my case I scramble them lightly for the pups!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I cant wait to see how he looks when he gets bigger! Please keep us posted on him!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
elairiffic

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
carol, chanel, nubonics. I really hope he really grow up fast and strong and healthy! in about 7 weeks ill be going home(after 2 long years) and ill show you guys a picture of us!
[MENTION=2555]Brutus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9956]nubonics[/MENTION]. I did not watch it but the original video is 21 minutes! But pictures shows the 3 of them stepping on the pup in the end :(

The police and organizations against cruelty are hunting them! rich people are even giving rewards for people who can catch these stupid girls!

OP
elairiffic

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
Hi guys, just an update, our lil boy no loger have diarrhea and is very active. However, he only eats 50grams of his food everyday. Is this normal?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi guys, just an update, our lil boy no loger have diarrhea and is very active. However, he only eats 50grams of his food everyday. Is this normal?
His tummy might be very tiny since he is so small. If he is acting normal and no diarrhea, I would feed him what you are giving him and maybe try to increase it a little bit weekly as his tummy grows and gets used to eating. I'm so glad to hear he is better. As far as that video, I am going to choose to believe that the puppy is alive and ok.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Usually the amount of food depends on the weight and age of the dog and the brand of food... our bulldogs weigh 25kg (55lbs) and they eat 300g food/day. On our bag it said a dog 2-5kg (4.4-11lbs) would eat 50-100g. But that dog food is for adult dogs... It usually says on the bag or can? But he was only 3lbs right? so maybe it's about right. Sorry I'm rambling:) I'm sure someone with a better answer will come along:ashamed:

OP
elairiffic

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] yeah mom said he's very active. However, sometimes when he is playing he would stop and mom would hear rumbling sounds on his tummy. I dunno if its because of the gas (he farts a lot) or could it be worms? Unfortunately the pup on the vid died. :( The girls were caught and i think they will go in prison for 6 years!
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION], good to hear that. The vet advised us to feed him 100gms a day but he can only consume 50 thats why we were a bit worried. Good news, i think he gained a lil weight, from 1.5kg he is now 1.65. (yaaaay) The vet said that if he gains weight (1.80kg), they will give him his next shot and those meds for worms :)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
So glad he's doing better:) the noises in his tummy can be gas... I think I read he's on can food? That makes...stinky gas, lol:blink:

I didn't watch that video, I can't deal with people being :censored:... I'm really hoping they will pay.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
The issues with the tummy are probably from the worms! They are feeding off of him and taking the nutrients he needs to grow! Its better to get the dewormer sooner than later..If you have a pet store you can get something over the counter for now :hug:

Emma0511

Sep 30, 2013
NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma
So sorry to hear this adorable little guy is sick :-(
I am no pro at this by any means, Emma is my first and only English Bulldog.
She has trouble with water out of the faucet. She got really sick alot of liquid poopies.
I would switch asap to a bottled spring water you can consistently give him.
The little guy might be pretty weak and dehydrated from it all.
Good luck,
<3 Kim and Emma

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
So glad those girls got caught!! They seriously must have been on drugs

And I'm happy to hear your little guy is doing better! If he has a lot of gas, try raising his bowl so his head is at a neutral level when he eats (so not up or down, straight forward - Picture of our setup is below. Curly only needs the anti gulp bowl for his water, he is a slow eater otherwise) and if you can fine one, get an stainless steel anti gulp bowl. He might be swallowing too much air when he eats. These pups with pushed in faces tend to swallow too much air and makes them gasy in general so anything we can do to help them swallow less air is helpful!

gamureny.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
elairiffic

elairiffic

Oct 1, 2013
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Country
Philippines
Bulldog(s) Names
Bert
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] yep he is on can food. Lol. I havent heard a dog fart yet so when i see him in november,it would be my first. :) Even my brother complains that sometimes they think its him who farted :))
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] i think he has worms too. The breeder gave him a deworm on the 1st of sept. The 2nd one should be on sept15 (what our vet said)but failed to give him one (the breeder who sold bert was even bragging about their store having an inhouse vet so i dont know why he failed to give him the deworm as scheduled)
[MENTION=9984]Emma0511[/MENTION] bert's my first too! I was planning to gt him a playmate when he gets a lil older but it will all depend if we can take care of this little one. We are giving him distilled water, is it good enough or should we switch to mineral water. Haha i dont even know whats the difference between them.
[MENTION=9956]nubonics[/MENTION], did a screenshot and sent it to mom :) hope she can teach bert to eat and keep his food bowl in place. He's being stubborn lately. Mom said he even barks at her now, before he was just grunting and making funny noises. Hahaha. Spoiled bully is also biting everyone's feet. I think we should buy him a chew toy or something.

P.s. i dunno if you guys understand my grammar. Sorry im not very good in my english class.lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.