Hi I'm going to state the obvious and let you know I'm new here! (:

Bunny

Sep 25, 2013
Nebraska
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I have a 5 month old miniature English Bulldog, her name is Bella but I like to call her Bellamon because I've been watching Digimon lately. She also goes by Bell, Bellamonster, Bella Montoya(when she's in trouble), Belly, Belly Bean, Bean, Beanie, Beanie Bear, and Bella Bear.:) I was born and raised in Texas:heart: but because I am in the military I live in Nebraska. I've never been on my own before leaving for the military and I've never owned my own puppy before so I'm going through a learning experience with Bella! I've had many dogs growing up but never a bully, I'm in love with this breed and I hope to find some good advice and wisdom on this site! It's really nice to be surrounded by other English Bulldog lovers:drawheart2:!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum ;-) forum us packed with advice as well as great people here ;-)
I never heard of miniature bulldogs before ,looking forward to see some of your puppy puctures

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome3: Just so you know, we LOVE pictures!!! Just jump right in with any questions you have, I can guarantee that one of us has "been there, done that" lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi Welcome! You came to the right place for any advice you might need and really great people to chat with about the things our crazy babies do!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and thank you for your service. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Welcome! I know what you're going through with my first "own puppy" and now living on my own (besides college) but it has been nothing short of a very positive experience! Pics please!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:smileywelcome: to EBN and Thank You for your service!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined us and looking forward to hearing more nicknames too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.