Hello I'm new!

britt526

Sep 27, 2013
California, USA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buda
Hey everyone I was told I should introduce myself...so here it is. I have a almost 5 month old bulldog named Buda. He is extremely rambunctious! Right now he is recovering from a second surgery to correct cherry eye in one of his eyes. The vet did a tuck the first time and it popped back out. Hoping it works this second time. It's been 4 days since the second surgery. I think it still looks ok. It's been difficult keeping him calm for recovery! Can't wait until his eye is back to normal :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nice to meet you I know what you mean, Bully's are hard to keep calm! :D:welcome:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome3: to you and to Buda! Wishing your baby a speedy recovery and that the surgery was a successful one. We're looking forward to seeing some photos of Buda soon!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... sure hope Buda recovers quickly. A few members had this procedure done for their babies so ask any question if you have them and they will be along to help

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to the forum, I sure hope the second surgery works for your little guy. They sure can be rambunctious as pups and even young adults too.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
*waving madly jumping up and down* :smileywelcome: to EBN!!! Read the articles to the left they are very helpful so glad to have you here. Have you heard yet they we LOVE pics here??? Hope you love it here as much as we do.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to the forum, Brit :).

My 9 month old pup had the surgery done Monday on both eyes. The ophthalmologist gave us Trazodone. It's an anti anxiety med. He said to give it every 12 hours or as needed. So far, I've only been giving it in
the evening so he can sleep through the night.

Did your vet give you anything to keep Buda calm? It's very important that he doesn't play too hard for the next few weeks.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and I hope your baby has a speedy recovery.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Nice to meet you and Buda! Glad you joined us! Oh do I know how hard it is to keep them calm after surgery! Brutus was wild after his and he has a surgery on his privates and it was so hard to stop him from jumping around!! Good Luck with everything

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome! You have found the best place for bully advice and moral support. My Brutus also had cherry eye surgery in both eyes twice. He looks fantastic now. Hope your baby has a speedy recovery. I found the best way to keep Brutus quiet for a couple of days was to let him laze around in his kennel. He didn't mind it really because he knew he didn't feel like himself.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.