Yeahhh finally people who know about british bulldogs!!!!

hmoon

Sep 23, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sugar Foot a.k.a Chelsea Rogers
I am here for the love of my life ( second to my son ) SugarFoot . She is going into heat ...omg ...if this is like anything i went thru with my pitbulls ..God save us all !! But she was born on Feb 13 , 2013 she is 9 mos old . i am "learning as i go ' and coming to terms with a more high maintainence chick than me ....she is the perfect dog for me , well she is a direct reflection and me , like incarnate . AMAZING !! so intelligent , bull-headed , funny and LOVE NEVER ENDING .I love her more than me right now ....she is the biggest 'show-stopper" i have ever met . I am blessed to have her , i bought her from a breeder , he said one thing that i will never forget " what ever you do , keep her away from the vets' office " i still don't know the full meaning of this. but i've taken her once to vet for a skin infection , and spent my last dollar on her there . I would love any help in this heat thing , ( i do have experience with this , but with my pit bulls .if i can do anything besides to by diapers , that i expect her to chew right off within mins , but as she is alpha female , and humping my arm now ....i would greatly appreciate it . AND YES I DO KISS HER ON HER LIPS !!! :whew:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Awesome intro! I think how you describe your love for her is how a lot of us feel about ours. Vegas is my heart and soul. He is 6 and has epilepsy.

I'd love to see more photos! I'm no help with the heat cycle. We got baby O spayed before her first cycle.

You might want to think about pet insurance. I have it on Vegas and Orion.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
welcome to EBN! I'm smiling because of your post, it just says it all!

For her heat, not all bullies can remove a diaper heat set up , they sell them at the pet stores. She may get bit cranky and not feel the greatest.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! I currently have 2 loves of my life too ... Well, the bf too I guess. :p

It's so amazing how perfect they really are.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome:Lol. Hi and welcome to you and Sugar. Love your intro, too cute, and I love her name, very sweet, lol. You definetely came to the right place, and you will love this site. I've learned so much about my bully babies, and there are so many great people on here that are always willing to answer your questions, and to share their experiences. I have two EB siblings, a male and a female, and they are 19 mos old now. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom, and like you I am head over heals over them. They make me laugh or smile everyday, and I love this breed with all their love, personality, and the cutest little squished up faces. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and stories of Sugar. :droolers:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A big welcome to EBN, sounds like you'll fit right in, we are completely
crazy for our bullies. There is so much great information here and caring
members sharing their experience & knowledge.

I am on my 2nd bully, a retired 5 y/o breeder, Cami. Love her more than
I can say and knowing she had lots of babies for their future owners to
know this awesome breed melts my heart for her and all bully mommas
like her.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome3: no help on going into heat, Vegas is a neutered boy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN... what a great introduction. I am no help with the heat as I had my girl spayed before she had her first cycle.

Best of luck with all of it and lookig forward to more pictures.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to ebn. i feel the same way about sarah. i went with the washable diapers for sarah and got them a size big and used her harness to secure them as she has no tail to keep them up. when she felt bad i would give her a low dose aspirin to help. it last about 3 weeks and beware the males will come out of the woodwork for her. so glad your here . :)
03302010023.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome. your intro was heartwarming. I feel the same way about my Brutus. I love him to death. They are truly a special breed of "dog". Enjoy!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.