Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
*waving excitedly* NEW PEOPLE!!! Hi Welcome to EBN..pull up a chair stay a while hope you love it here as much as we do!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am late as usual but I wanted to :smileywelcome: you and Dexter to EBN! This site has so much information and amazing members always willing to help! The first thing I learned was diet is key to a healthy bullie :) Please post pics soon you will find that we love love love pictures!!! Excited to watch Dexter grow up :2thumbs:

OP
Dexterlicious

Dexterlicious

Sep 21, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Wow 😳 just found my own thread so sorry everyone that I haven't replied, thank you for all your welcomes, I'm not to tech savvy is the only excuse I have. Dexter has grown so fast and his personality gets wackier every day. I know I shouldn't but find it hard to deny him anything and I'm afraid to say he has gotten a wee bit bratty. No major problems with our guy besides cherry eye, it doesn't bother him and I just pop it back in whenever it comes to visit. I don't really want to get him put under the knife and feel if it doesn't bother him than it's not a problem. I've just switched foods because of a mild allergy problem but it's to soon to see results. Dexter was on Royal Cainie Junior maxi, but we switched him to Holistic select grain free, I hope it will help. I leave you with the best picture ever which says it all about my little mischief maker.
3eqy4ehy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
Dexterlicious

Dexterlicious

Sep 21, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
:smileywelcome: to EBN, hope you enjoy it here.

What state are you from in Australia I am in Qld and have 1 EBD and he will be 2 in November and yes they are so easy to fall in love with, I look forward to seeing some pictures of Dexter

Hey there, we live on Mornington Island, it's pretty warm here and unfortunately Dex can't really spend a lot if time outside cause the grass brings on his allergies, my poor baby spends his days on the couch watching animal planet. We're only here for the next year than homeward bound to Cairns. We got dexter from a breeder in Brisbane and hope to get another sometime soon. Looking forward to seeing some pics of everybody's baby's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Jack G

Feb 11, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Hello and welcome.....
love the name Dexter.....probably cos i loved the show . :rolleyes:

OP
Dexterlicious

Dexterlicious