ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:smileywelcome: to EBN!!! I'm so very sorry to hear of your beloved Dottie & Grandmother... it seems like everything happens all at once. I'm so glad that Harley has filled that void for you, Welcome to our family!!! :D

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Welcome. Your Harley is a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing the story about your grandmom and Dottie. I had my Aunt with me in March with hospice care. I had her hospital bed set up in my dining room. Dudley couldn't get on the bed, but he slept under her bed all of the time. Very sweet. They know. I'm glad your Grandmom and Dottie are together now.

OP
Harleyleeotis12321

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! So good to know that the site has helped you and you are enjoying our community.

So sorry for the loss of your Grandma and Dottie... such a horrific period of time for you. Your pictures show how much Dottie enjoyed your Grandmother... very sweet.

Your skin-kid and Harley are adorable.... Harly has freckled floppy ears... I LOVE that trait as does @JeannieCO... look at Harley's ears :heart: :heart:

I call them chocolate chip cookie ears, cause they look good enough to eat:cookie:!!! How you did add Jeanie, i was confused by the link button and its options:confused:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I call them chocolate chip cookie ears, cause they look good enough to eat:cookie:!!! How you did add Jeanie, i was confused by the link button and its options:confused:

you can mention members by placing the @ sign in front of their screen name .... [MENTION=9445]Harleyleeotis12321[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online