Hello!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Hi! I am brand new to this site but it seems to be a great place for bulldog news, info, and to interact with other bulldog parents! :) My hubby and I are new parents to a 6 mo old bully boy, Frank the Tank. He is the center of our lives right now and we couldn't be happier or prouder! I have gotten good information so far from the community members here and look forward to more as we want to do the best by our baby!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!! Love the name, Frank the Tank, also by the way. :D Another Southern Cali person, nice! If you have any questions just ask, everyone here is very helpful. Would love to see more pics and hear how you got your baby etc. We are nosey. :p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello and welcome! Frank the Tank is adorable! If you have any questions, pictures or stories- please share! :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hi! I am brand new to this site but it seems to be a great place for bulldog news, info, and to interact with other bulldog parents! :) My hubby and I are new parents to a 6 mo old bully boy, Frank the Tank. He is the center of our lives right now and we couldn't be happier or prouder! I have gotten good information so far from the community members here and look forward to more as we want to do the best by our baby!

OMG that is one of the names I have considered for my next bully! It's so perfect!!!

Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions! We're always here to help!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We love pictures and video! We are always laughing, giggling, hooting and hollerin'. Some of us even like to spit our drinks all over our laptops and I think one member even had coffee coming out her nose. So....if you have funny pictures, videos or stories, share away.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Would love to see a lot more of Frank!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome! I am new too and love this site! I have already gotten some good tips and advice as we are about to add a new family member to our family!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.