Glad to have joined.

juanrmattos

Sep 18, 2013
Miami Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Becky
Just a quick introduction note to say hi.

I live in Miami and have a 1 year old English Bulldog named Becky (Not exactly sure why, but when I think about the name Rebecca alongside the word British, a chubby girl immediately comes to mind :tongue:); I brought her to the States at 8 weeks of age from a top rated breeder in Medellin Colombia (Carolina Osorio)... I have fallen for her like a sack of bricks, we spend most of the day together and I can say without a doubt is the best pet I have ever owned and the one I have gotten to love the most.

I'm really glad to join this forum and look forward to read from other members.

Sincerely,

Juan.

PS: Here are a few photos from her first year

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :smileywelcome: to EBN..... What a wonderful baby.!!!! Thanx for joining and I hope you will keep us in the loop with pix as she grows. I think you may be in trouble with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] .... aka:Becky..... LOL

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & Welcome to you and Becky! Your girl is stunningly beautiful, very photogenic! Can't wait to read more about her.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum Becky is a beauty ;-))i hope to see more pictures of her xxxxx
i heard about Carolina (b....k... kennel) in uk but not very good things

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Just a quick introduction note to say hi.

I live in Miami and have a 1 year old English Bulldog named Becky (Not exactly sure why, but when I think about the name Rebecca alongside the word British, a chubby girl immediately comes to mind :tongue:);

:tapfoot: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Reallyyyyyyyyy! I think it's a very good thing I spell MY Rebecca differently...Rebecque...French ..so I'm certain something "different" comes to your mind...either that or you're in biggggggg trouble right off the :bat:
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :smileywelcome: to EBN..... What a wonderful baby.!!!! Thanx for joining and I hope you will keep us in the loop with pix as she grows. I think you may be in trouble with @JAKEISGREAT .... aka:Becky..... LOL

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome: to EBN!!! Becky is beautiful, we just LOVE pics here so keep them coming!!! LOL

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
:hiya: Welcome to the group! Your baby is beautiful. Look forward to seeing many more pics.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:smileywelcome: Juan and Becky, I loved the pictures of your baby, This is a wonderful site, Please enjoy it as much as we all enjoy it, Becky is sure to benefit from the time you spend here.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Juan and Becky! Oh my, Becky is absolutely gorgeous...love that white coat she has! Welcome to EBN...so happy you found us!

:welcome3:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Becky is a beauty! Love the photos. :welcome3:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator