luper

Sep 12, 2013
Irvine, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
luper
Nice to meet all of you!
We're happy to find this site and join you: 10-month old bully Luper and his fan-Mom-friend Lana.
Luper is very special to us as he is the one who is rescuing my children and I while we are going through some challenging times in our family. He is an amazing friend! :no:
luper_driving.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Welcome! It's wonderful you found us...and yes...these wonderful Bully's have rescued many of us. I'm sorry your family has been through a rough time..our family went through one a year or so ago..my Jake made me smile everyday! And that's huge when your spirits are broken. Welcome to our family! :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hello from one Southern Californian to another! And i did my undergrad down by you...at UCI...go Anteaters!!

Welcome to EBN!! Luper looks so good looking thru the window like that. I agree, bullies lift our spirits when we're down, and they never ask for anything in return. They give so much love and are very generous with their hearts. I'm happy to hear that Luper has helped you thru some life challenges.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Luper is beautiful! Hope all works out for you and your family! What a great picture!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome Lana, and Luper, It's amazing how these guys can melt a heart of Ice, and when everything in life seems upside down, These guys tend to still be standing like a Rock in our lives. Please enjoy EBN, We all love it here, and its like family around here, You'll enjoy it as well. Please feel free to ask questions, as the only stupid question is the one not asked. The articles are wonderful, full of great information, and so many subsites here, Health, Food, etc.... Lots of stuff to pick up on, and it is all designed for Luper to be happier, he will benefit as you learn, and a great compliment to one another. Again Welcome!! :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN!!! Luper is adorable, and I'm sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. We all seem to get our fair share... The support on this forum is amazing so Welcome Home ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN......Not another crazy SoCal person? Don't we have a limit on how many are allowed in???? lol Just Kidding. We are glad to have you here and feel free to join right in. There is a wealth of info on bullies and just about anything else here.... including lifting spirits when they are down. ;) Enjoy the site!! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: to EBN!!! I think many of us have been saved by a bully!!! :heart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome3: That is a beautiful picture and a HANDSOME Bully!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see a lot of Luper (and you) around here. We LOVE pics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... Bulldogs are VERY special indeed, they just know how to comfort and support

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Welcome. .....what a nice pic of Luper.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts