New-ish to the forum...we just want to say hi.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I LOVE the picture of you and your hubby kissing and Winston's looking up like "hellooooooooo where are my kisses guys????"
Winston is super duper handsome

OP
M

MelissaGV

Jan 14, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I can't remember if I told you but your bully babes are precious! I'm still trying to figure out the ins and outs of the forum and how to reply to posts, etc.:confused:

OP
M

MelissaGV

Jan 14, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thanks! That's exactly what he was thinking too! Haha! He's always gotta be involved with everything shane and I do. Haha! We love it though! Your bully tubby is handsome! I love bulldogs!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks lariP!

OP
M

MelissaGV

Jan 14, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Libra926 & desertskybulldogs, thanks for the welcome! Yep, we took Winston to vet today and they did aspiration to see if the fluid in the cyst was something to be concerned with. Its definitely an infection and they are also sending out to a lab to have further tests done. The vet said she found round cells and that's why she had them send it off for further examination. I'll find out within 7 days. As for the infection, we got a script for antibiotic -cephalexon. I hope he'll be able to tolerate it this time. A few years ago he reacted badly to it with diarrhea and vomiting....but it was also being used for something different than what we need it for now.

Members online