Another newbie!!

DieselandAlfie

Sep 8, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Alfie
Hi There,

Just thought I would introduce my self! I am Jenny, from Perth in Western Australia. I have just got my 2nd bulldog, Diesel, he is 11 1/2 weeks and already head over heels in love with him!! There really is just something about them isnt there?! I have had 1 other bulldog, Alfie, we lost him at 10 in 07 and it has taken me a while to be ready to get another, I was devastated when he passed away :( I have 2 other dogs at the moment, a bullterrier (Bel) who has taken Diesel under her wing, giving him a growl when he needs it, but mainly just playing with him. So happy with how she has adjusted to having to having him around. Also Sasha who is a maltese x shitzu, she comes to play when she feels like it and jumps on the bed, where Diesel cant get to when she's had enough!!
I am loving this forum, have spent a few days just reading up on puppy behaviour etc. Seems like Diesel is behaving just as a bulldog puppy should!! He is mostly house trained, just a few accidents here and there! He does pee on his bed and the lounge (where Bel sleeps) and my sons bed if he gets put up there :( But I am feeling quite reassured he will grow out of it, we will just keep reminding him to pee outside! I also have been taking him out when he starts 'digging' in his bed as this is when he usually pee's!! He responds very well to verbal discipline, I dont need to raise my voice to him, he seems to know when he is naughty!! Just like a child wanting attention!!
I cant wait to start teaching him more commands, he sits very well.... am working on the wait before I give you the food part!! He is like a bulldozer with food!! LOL!! Should make training quite easy with food rewards!!

I will more than likely bombard you with photos!! I am a very proud bulldog mum!!

Attachments

• Diesel 8 weeks 2.jpg
    Diesel 8 weeks 2.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Jenny! So nice to meet you! Diesel is so very wonderful! And sounds like he's doing well! I know you will love it here! We have a few members from Australia. [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] is Julie...yup....get those pics ready!

Last edited:
OP
DieselandAlfie

DieselandAlfie

Sep 8, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Alfie
Thankyou Becky! I have been slightly addicted to this forum after discovering it a few days ago!!
Just a few more photos!! Crazy sleepin dog and just plain gorgeous puppy pics!!!

2013-09-02 12.30.00.jpg2013-09-02 13.43.59.jpg2013-09-02 15.12.38.jpg2013-09-03 21.59.20.jpg2013-09-07 15.23.10.jpg2013-09-07 23.48.33.jpg

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Love him! So cute! Thanks for sharing , and welcome!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
HI Welcome I am from Melbourne AUSTRALIA, Diesel is just sooo handsome and Alfie looks like he was a beautiful loving boy. I only joined afew months ago. Our Bazza is 20 mths old. he was so easy to toilet train, but I remember he liked to pee on our beanbags and sometimes where he slept, he did grow at of it, its been a long long time since we have had any accidents. Bazza is our first Bulldog and they are certainly full of personality.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: Jenny & Diesel.

I am from Qld and you have done the right thing joing the family here at EBN some wonderful advice, tips and friendships.

Diesel is a real little cutie.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Welcome, What a cute puppy. I love the picture of him sleeping on his back. Puppies sleep in the funniest positions.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome Jenny and Diesel!

Diesel's just so gorgeous and I love that determined look on his face! So happy to have you on board!

:welcome:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy he's a DOLL!! Those are really nice pictures, Thanks for joining! :welcome3:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Glad to have you join. You have a great looking 'herd'. I have an online friend from Perth. We've been communicating for about 12 years or so. I think you will find that EBN is a very family orientated site with a lot of conversations and help. I hope you will join right in.. Thanx for signing up. :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome, Diesel is adorable. Many great people and bullys here. Everyone is very knowledgeable and helpful if you have any questions.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Welcome!!!! Diesel is a cutey pie to the max. I am head over heels in love with that freckly belly

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.