Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! So glad you are doing so much research, you've already got a lucky bully!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome to EBN, the best most active place on the web for English Bull Dogs :yes: The membership here is awesome, and will work tirelessly with you to find a solution to almost any problem. My only Suggestions are to go very light on the Salsa, Jalapeno's, Refried Beans, and what ever you do, Never, Never, Ever show your English Bull Dog a Corona Beer, unless your ready to see a Siesta!! :mellow: Enjoy your Bully baby as much as we enjoy ours, Their such a blessing!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Welcome! You'll find lots of info and support here! Glad you joined us! Your baby is so adorable...it must be so hard to wait!

OP
Jamie Ramsey

Jamie Ramsey

Sep 7, 2013
Mexico
Country
US living in Mexico
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
Welcome to EBN, the best most active place on the web for English Bull Dogs :yes: The membership here is awesome, and will work tirelessly with you to find a solution to almost any problem. My only Suggestions are to go very light on the Salsa, Jalapeno's, Refried Beans, and what ever you do, Never, Never, Ever show your English Bull Dog a Corona Beer, unless your ready to see a Siesta!! :mellow: Enjoy your Bully baby as much as we enjoy ours, Their such a blessing!!

Ha thanks for the suggestions! Lol, I'll keep the coronas out of site! I will have to be careful, since almost everything down here has onions in it! No guacamole for puppy!

And I'm already noticing how much this community is more like a family. Excited to be here!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

kristier25

Dec 25, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Bentley
Welcome...this is an awesome group. You will find a wealth of information that will help you make the best decisions for the new additions care.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.