Glad we found this wonderful site

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hello everybody, my name is Shamrock 13 and my bullyboy's name is Hooch. We are new to your site, and so far we like what we see. I have had Hooch now for five years. I took him in at two years old because his owner had to give him up to travel for her jobs. He is now seven years old and shares his space with his sister Sadie who is 3 years old and is a yellow lab. He is without a doubt the funniest and most affectionate dog I have ever owned and I am so thankful that I was asked by my boss one day "do you know anybody who wants a bulldog"? She then showed me his pic on her computer and I fell in love with my first glance of him. He was sitting in front of a fireplace with his head cocked to one side. Need I say more. He has brought so much love , Joy, and laughter to me and my husband and is always a hit with other people at the doggie park. He is my first bulldog ever, and he is without a doubt the most handsome boy I have ever seen :D. I tell him this every day to boost his self-esteem since a lot of other people thinks he has a face only a mother could love. I am enjoying meeting new people and their babies and reading the great information about bullies on this site. My boy does have problems with allergies, but I must add that some of the new info I have gathered from this site is helping with some of the problems he was having. So Hooch and I thank all of you for your posts on how to keep bullies happy and healthy. We are looking forward to meeting all of you, and hope to contribute as much as we can to the forum. Shamrock 13 and Hooch

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome aboard!! So happy that you found us, I would love to see a picture of Hooch!! That's a GREAT name!! :D :welcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN.... so happy to meet you and Hooch and the site is helping with your babies allergies!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN....... You've found the place to be for bully fun and info. Thanx for signing up and enjoy yourself!! ;)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to the site. There are great people here with great advice. Even just the funny stories are good way to realize we are all in the same crazy bully boat.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome on the forum ;-)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & Welcome!
I can't believe you live in Absecon, we live in Vineland.
Your boy is very handsome! Can't wait to learn more about you both!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
*waving my hand wide* Welcome to EBN....Where the loves of our lives walk on four legs and have fur. The only people who say its a face only a mother could love has never known the love of a bulldog, we must feel pity for them we are the lucky ones!:w00t::lmaogirl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.