new to the bulldog world

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - look at dem spots on dat baby. Looks like Banks' baby picture... :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama - look at dem spots on dat baby. Looks like Banks' baby picture... :heart:

You are so right... I did not notice the freckles under her coat --- here is Banks the day we brought her home @11 weeks

IMG_2174.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thank you all! We definitely have a "diaper bag" for the girls with everything we think they might ever need! They are absolutely precious and two was better for us than 1..they will never get bored! They are inseparable though but sleep in seperate crates with no whining..were shocked. Keep hearing about fromms food..right now on blue buffalo and so far so good. As for the tail issue..where can you get alcohol wipes? Never seen them...you mean baby wipes? Thanks!

I'm sure [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] meant to type NON-Alcohol wipes... and I just fixed her post. And yes, baby wipes but the type without alcohol and also Non-Scented is best. All natural is the best way to go to avoid allergy issues that could happen. :welcome3:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Hey look everyone.... toys that arent chewed to pieces yet!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Thank you so much for signing up. Your babies are precious and I look forward to seeing them grow up thru your pix... Enjoy the site and I hope you find EBN to be your second home as many of us have. :)

OP
kristimorrill

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
Morning! Yes they are sisters from the same litter but completely different personalities! We have been using unscented baby wipes for sensitive skin and clean every night..right now their on blue buffalo but don't really like it..eat around it when we hide chicken..need to find something in it!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Welcome to EBN! The other members have you absolutely covered so I will just gush about how cute your girls are and how precious that they spoon when napping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome: to EBN!!! Your baby girls are adorable, we NEED more pics!!! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

You are so right... I did not notice the freckles under her coat --- here is Banks the day we brought her home @11 weeks

View attachment 54326
Baby Banks... Awww so cute!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.