new to the bulldog world

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
We have 2 bullies that are 16 weeks old...daisy and maggie! They are definitely are babies! We would like any and all advice you can give for first time bully owners..especially food suggestions and tight corkscrew tail issues. Thanks all!! 20130811_142523.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome3: my gaud they are beautiful , on the home page are articles for you to read, bringing home your new puppy. it's chock full of info. tails must be kept clean, there's articles on that also. start with a non-alcohol baby wipes. nose ropes will need to be done also. so many great articles here that are invaluable. make sure you use stainless steel bowls and a good puppy food is Fromms puppy pink bag. I get my food from PetFlow delivered right to my door on scheduled

Last edited by a moderator:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
They are absolutely beautiful!!! First let me say WELCOME to EBN this will quickly become your home away from home and everyone ends up being like family they are a wonderful support system and chalk full of information!!! Can you tell I absolutely love it here! LOL...Anyway read the articles they are wonderfully informative and if you have any questions everyone here is wonderful about answering them. This is my first experience with a forum and it has been 100% awesome! First things first get you a diaper bag of sorts and start making you a bully bag that will have all their care items in it and keep it in one place that way everything is together, indestructible toys (we use nylabone), and routine....routine...routine....can't stress that enough and schedules are important at least to me.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi there -welcome to the forum -your girls are beautifull -as advised earlier forum is packed with information as well as great advice from other forum members
You are going to love it here

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
We have 2 bullies that are 16 weeks old...daisy and maggie! They are definitely are babies! We would like any and all advice you can give for first time bully owners..especially food suggestions and tight corkscrew tail issues. Thanks all!!View attachment 54112

welcome to EBN......my advice to you is....give the puppies to Forde'smom...they are just to die for.......makes me wish i had gotten two together :) enjoy each and every minute.....they can be a hand full but so worth it :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. You have a couple of cuties on your hands. You have been given some great advice already so there is not much else for me to add at this point. Take a look around and ask any questions you can think of. The people here are wonderful.

OP
kristimorrill

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
Thank you all! We definitely have a "diaper bag" for the girls with everything we think they might ever need! They are absolutely precious and two was better for us than 1..they will never get bored! They are inseparable though but sleep in seperate crates with no whining..were shocked. Keep hearing about fromms food..right now on blue buffalo and so far so good. As for the tail issue..where can you get alcohol wipes? Never seen them...you mean baby wipes? Thanks!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Kristi, you've definitely come to the right place! Your baby girls are sweeties!
I clean my boys' tail pockets with witch hazel or you can use hypo-allergenic non-scented baby wipes as well. Just make sure you blot the area w/some tissue so it doesn't stay moist after using the baby wipe.

Welcome!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and others have given you excellent advice already, we feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag and they do very well on it.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thank you all! We definitely have a "diaper bag" for the girls with everything we think they might ever need! They are absolutely precious and two was better for us than 1..they will never get bored! They are inseparable though but sleep in seperate crates with no whining..were shocked. Keep hearing about fromms food..right now on blue buffalo and so far so good. As for the tail issue..where can you get alcohol wipes? Never seen them...you mean baby wipes? Thanks!

We have a backpack that we take everywhere that Harlea goes withus that has water, food, toys and other things including a copy of her medical records just to be safe.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hi Kristi, you've definitely come to the right place! Your baby girls are sweeties!
I clean my boys' tail pockets with witch hazel or you can use hypo-allergenic non-scented baby wipes as well. Just make sure you blot the area w/some tissue so it doesn't stay moist after using the baby wipe.

Welcome!

I also squirt a little powder up there too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome:Hi and welcome. Glad you joined EBN. You'll love it on this site. You already got excellent from everyone, so not really much to add. Are your two siblings from the same litter, or from different parents? We also have two EB siblings and they are brother and sister from the same litter, they are now 18 months old and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. We feed our two guys Fromm's Beef Frittata, and I use unscented, sensitive baby wipes to clean their faces, eyes, ears, and folds.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: ..... beautiful little baby girls! best of luck with them

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, Maggie and Daisy are so very Adore-A-Bull!!! looking forward to lots more pictures :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online