Meet Rocco!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome to EBN! He is one handsome little boy!!!! Glad you joined us! We are from Union County NJ :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Rocco is a cutie, Matt! Welcome to EBN! Unfortunately, they do have very short attention spans. My bullies love the moose antlers! They are expensive but last a very long time. It keeps them from chewing my leather sofa and chair. We are glad you joined, you will learn a lot about bullies here!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thanks again everyone! Rocco loves the warm welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Rocco is a cutie, Matt! Welcome to EBN! Unfortunately, they do have very short attention spans. My bullies love the moose antlers! They are expensive but last a very long time. It keeps them from chewing my leather sofa and chair. We are glad you joined, you will learn a lot about bullies here!

I'll look into that as even nylabones last just a day or two lol

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I need to warn you against giving bullies raw hides... My bully Bella almost chocked to death on one, they try to swallow them whole!!! I use nylabones , Kong's & some people on here use antlers.
I second this raw hides and bullies don't go well together!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you again everyone! I'm almost on this site constantly now lol. I thought I was bad with my car forums. This is another level. Today I bought fromms for Rocco which he loves. I can't wait until the mixing with the old food is done because his stools are becoming more solid already. He loves his nylabones even though I see him steal an occasional shoe or flip flop and take it to his bed lol. I know the puppy phase is both a big pain and adorable at the same time. The biting and peeing are his biggest offenses lol but he is gradually improving. I snapped some shots today and also with my girlfriend's dachshund and her sisters Chihuahua mix.

e6amuzyj.jpg

he3abuse.jpg

bu3ypa3e.jpg

He really is such a joy and once he stops biting hands feet and everything else he shouldn't I think he will be that much more enjoyable!

Loving all the great information and pictures of other bullies on here so much as well!

OMG!!! Rocco and Loki are sooooo similar!!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Can I pleeeeaaasse snuggle Rocco?? He is so cute!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN! Rocco is adorable! Love the pic with all 3 dogs! :)

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Welcome and congrats on your new home and bully. Rocco is a real cutie.Can't wait to see more pictures of him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.