Meet Rocco!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
:welcome: to you & Rocco! He is absolutely perfect.

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thank you guys!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I know I know....he only chews it when I'm with him and once it's soft it's garbage. I'm getting some nylabones tomorrow. But it's the only thing he went lose interest in chewing after two minutes. But that's the last one he has. He's not much a fan of the Kong. But thank you!

I just wish someone would of told me, I had NO idea until Bella had her incident. Luckily for us, my hubby was able to get it out of her throat... If you stuff your Kong w/treats or try peanut butter he might like it!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I just wish someone would of told me, I had NO idea until Bella had her incident. Luckily for us, my hubby was able to get it out of her throat... If you stuff your Kong w/treats or try peanut butter he might like it!

He loves the peanut butter! It just doesn't last longer than a couple of minutes. My vet advised rawhide is fine when supervised. But after reading the stories on here, I'm gonna try my luck with the nylabones

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
He loves the peanut butter! It just doesn't last longer than a couple of minutes. My vet advised rawhide is fine when supervised. But after reading the stories on here, I'm gonna try my luck with the nylabones

I know they love them, and my boxer Roxie is fine w/them never had an issue!!! Stupid bullies have to swallow everything... LOL :bully:

I REALLY stuff the Kongs about a tablespoon w/a knife to really get it in there... it buys me almost an hour!!! Good Luck!!!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
I know they love them, and my boxer Roxie is fine w/them never had an issue!!! Stupid bullies have to swallow everything... LOL :bully:

I REALLY stuff the Kongs about a tablespoon w/a knife to really get it in there... it buys me almost an hour!!! Good Luck!!!

Good idea.....I got him some nylabones today. Just like with everything else, his attention span is so short with things I want him to chew on lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and Rocco is a cutie for sure. Thanks for the pics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What an adorable sweet pie.... love his coloring and those PAWS are huge!

vubu9upy.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome:Hi, and welcome Matt and Rocco. Your baby is gorgeous, such a handsome boy, and oh so cute. I miss when mine were little puppies, they are 18 months old now and 45 lbs. You will love it on this site, so much information and lots of great people to ask questions of, and to share their experiences. Congratulations on your new house and your new puppy. Enjoy this stage, even though you go through the biting, the peeing, the whining, the chewing, and everything else puppy, it is a very temporary phase, and they outgrow all this, and they grow so fast. Looking forward to seeing lots more pictures of Rocco, and to hearing your stories of him.

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Thank you again everyone! I'm almost on this site constantly now lol. I thought I was bad with my car forums. This is another level. Today I bought fromms for Rocco which he loves. I can't wait until the mixing with the old food is done because his stools are becoming more solid already. He loves his nylabones even though I see him steal an occasional shoe or flip flop and take it to his bed lol. I know the puppy phase is both a big pain and adorable at the same time. The biting and peeing are his biggest offenses lol but he is gradually improving. I snapped some shots today and also with my girlfriend's dachshund and her sisters Chihuahua mix.

e6amuzyj.jpg

he3abuse.jpg

bu3ypa3e.jpg

He really is such a joy and once he stops biting hands feet and everything else he shouldn't I think he will be that much more enjoyable!

Loving all the great information and pictures of other bullies on here so much as well!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Rocco is so cute! I miss the puppy stage, but I am glad I have completed the house training! They grow up so fast and you will wish he were still a puppy!:2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.