Newbie to this Site - 1 bullie and expecting another

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Lola is a doll and "soon to be named" needs picked up and squished with a great big hug, Love the pics and Congrats on your new addition!!

OP
2bulliefamily

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh i like the name Jaxson! Dear hubby says Oscar because of the look. I said "hes not a grouch". Wanted Louie but too close to Lola and call lola lulu sometimes. I would get so mixed up :-). Thanks again to everyone!

OP
2bulliefamily

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG I am addicted already and all of ya'll are enablers. Thanks for the enabling!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I love Lola and "to be named" is just adorable with all those wrinkles!!!!!! Welcome to the site also, post away and share lots of pics, we love them! Oh and videos too. ;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww they are both so cute! Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us :) My one piece of advise for introducing "to be named" to Lola is I have heard it id best to do the first introduction outside your home. Like at the park or wherever, just not at your house.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Both your bullies are adorable! I bet you are sooo excited to get your baby boy home! He is just beautiful, Lola too. Welcome to the group, this is a wonderful site!

OP
2bulliefamily

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Awww they are both so cute! Welcome to EBN! Glad you joined us :) My one piece of advise for introducing "to be named" to Lola is I have heard it id best to do the first introduction outside your home. Like at the park or wherever, just not at your house.

Thank you......if you think about it, it makes sense! May take Lola to the airport with us :-). I really don't think there will be an issue with Lola loving him but "hurting" him, not knowing her "size". Lola thinks she is small as a Chihuahua.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Best wishes that the introductions go very well and Lola loves her new little brother.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I agree..great name Lisa ;) I agree..I would be a wreck if I had to have my baby shipped too! 12/10 is my baby bully - Chester's, first birthday! So it's a good luck day!. What names are you thinking of for him??

OP
2bulliefamily

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Names have been a royal pain. I really like Louie, but I get already get my "human" kids , Michael who happens to be 20 and Mackenzie who is 5, names confused so dear sweet hubby thought i would get Lola and Louie confused so that one is out of it, so he says. The other two names were Odie and Oscar. So for me it is between Louie, Odie and Oscar.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.