I got my English Bulldog!!!!!!!!!!

Donevon

Aug 29, 2013
Louisville,Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Alexis Luciana Heyman
I finally got my birthday gift, my sweet baby girl Alexis Luciana Heyman. She is so adorable!! She's 8 weeks old now and we love her very much. I have no idea how to upload pictures from my phone of her, so if someone could tell me I would appreciate it. My 3 sons and my Hubby are crazy about her. She's our little diva!!!:drawheart2::jumping:

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome....can't wait to see pics! i would try and tell you but i have trouble myself still....but someone will be along shortly that will be able to tell you exactly what you need to know about it :)

aspen2012

Aug 23, 2013
New Mexico
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Aspen
CONGRATULATIONS, they are the best dogs in the world.........I can't figure out how to load pics either.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:welcome3: to EBN! If your using a computer in the top of the reply window is a row of stuff at the end it looks like a picture click on that then you select a file it will bring up a folder that pertains to pictures on your computer if that isn't the right folder simply browse till you get the right folder then click on the pic or pics you want to upload. Tapatalk is a little different because it depends on the version your using. Can't wait to see those pics of your new bundle of fur! Congratulations!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
If that doesnt work you can open a Photo Bucket acct. Upload to there and paste the link here.
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Glad you signed up. I'll just be sitting here waiting for those pix :laugh:
Enjoy the site and feel free to ask questions.... its why we are here, to learn from each other. :)

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
We all are excited for you .. welcome and bring on the pics .....

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
ah very cool congrats , you so remind me of ME when I got Tilly , I know the feeling so well , and if you think you and yours are pumped now wait for it , your love and fun will grow and grow
Great dog for kids , they love to sleep with kids and are very gentle
Hope to see pics soon ask questions the peeps here are amazing to jump forward with help and such
congrats again

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome:Hello, and welcome Shannon and Alexis. So glad you joined EBN. You'll love it on this site, it is a wealth of information, and lots of great people to ask questions of and share their experiences. I'm sorry I'm not much help with the pictures, I only know how to upload my pictures from my I Pad, but not sure how to download from a cell phone. I think you may have to download or transfer your pictures to your computer first, then upload them to EBN, hopefully someone more knowledgable or computer savvy will be able to help you.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: How wonderful! So happy you joined us! And I am picture stooooopid..but I find uploading my pics from my phone is a breeze if you use Tapatalk. It's a free app for forums..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations on your new bully! On my phone I also use tapatalk as well :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)