Hello from Alabama

Jake Apperson

Aug 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly
My wife and I decided to finally take the step and bring home our first Bulldog. She is all white except for a spot of brown right above her tail and she is a beautiful puppy! She slept the whole drive home ( 90 miles one way to meet the breeder ) but someone flipped the " On " switch the second we got to the house and she played and sniffed around until it was time for bed.

She does not like the crate AT ALL, but finally crashed out and allowed my wife and I to get some sleep.

We have not had a puppy in so long that we forgot just how much " fun " the first few nights were. But she is worth it and took to my son like a fish to water along with my wife and myself. We are looking forward to many years with her!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN........... WHAT A PRECIOUS PUPPY!!!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to you all to EBN, Lilly is so beautiful looking, you will have so much with her.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there. wow that is a great looking puppy. hope things settle down for you soon. :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. Lilly is a cutie pie. Crate training is tough at first but if you stay persistent and consistent she will get used to it. The first night for us was horrid with the whining and barking but we didn't let her out until she calmed down to take her potty and such and by the 4th night she was going in it without issues. We also feed our baby in her crate so she knows it is her safe place when she wants to be alone.

Leonidas

Aug 20, 2013
Alabama
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
:welcome: I am from Alabama as well. As soon as people see my bulldog they say "You must be a Georgia fan." I quickly correct them...lol.

OP
J

Jake Apperson

Aug 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly
:welcome: I am from Alabama as well. As soon as people see my bulldog they say "You must be a Georgia fan." I quickly correct them...lol.

Just tell them that it was too hard to get an Elephant for a pet. RTR!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
oh my goodness...she is the sweetest little thing I've ever seen! Great pictures, by the way.

Hello & Welcome! Thanks for joining our group...are you a Roll Tide fan? (Go DAWGS)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Lily is beautiful! Oh [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] must see she is a sucker for white bullies!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
She is beautiful and I can't wait to hear of all her adventures and see the pics of her adventures

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beauty!!! :welcome3: to EBN!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.