new here

akcbentley

Aug 27, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
bentley
Hello im new here to the forum and new to the bulldog world.My name is robert i recently purchased my 8 month english bulldog and really need some tips on these dogs since im a newbie to this lol.
Well im gonna check out the forum thanks

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Robert! Well, you've come to the right place for info, help and people who love their Bully's! A great place to start is the wonderful articles we have. These are tips and stories to help you. You can find them by going to the Navibar above and clicking on Home. When you get there, look on left side for listing of articles. And always feel free to ask! We have wonderful members who are always ready to help!

Now.....pictures please! :D

OP
A

akcbentley

Aug 27, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
bentley
Heres a quick pic with my son ill take some better pics later

20130827_223342.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, glad you and Bentley joined :) looking forward to lots more pictures :yes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN..........Read read read,,,, there is a ton of info here in the form of articles! And dont be afraid to ask questions. Everyone is anxious to answer questions. Enjoy the whole site and I do hope you will post more pix; we have a whole section dedicated to Bulldog pix and videos :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my hello there and what a nice pic. :welcome: to ebn and just feel free to read all the articles they have lots of info or just post a question. :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Bentley is adorable! Lots to learn here with so much valuable info..The staff and members on this forum are amazing!

Leonidas

Aug 20, 2013
Alabama
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
:welcome3: You will find a lot of good info here. Almost every question I have has been answered somewhere on this site. Good Luck with the new Bully!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... Bentley looks to be a cutie pie!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.