New to bulldogs and forums

Madhatter

Aug 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Greyvin
Hello, I am Tasha. My fiancé Got our pup in June from a pet store. I am glad we stopped in the day we got him to "just look around", we saved his life. We went back to the pet store to let them know how things were going as they requested and found out none of the other puppies they had that day made it. They all ended up getting parvo days after we got him. My Greyvin is a 4 1/2 month 40 pound male English/old English bulldog who looks and acts like a tiger. 1001047_10201280761199230_1174308852_n.jpg He is very active, plays very hard for about 30 mins then passes out hard for bout and hr. He goes for walks, but in the sun he will only go bout 3 blocks before he throws himself down and refuses to move( yes, I have a cooler backpack we take everywhere full of water.). If we are in the shade he will walk forever which is nice to get out and a bout. He is addicted to squeaky toys of all kinds. We have to watch him with all his toys though because he can go threw them like no tomorrow if we let him. Took him to the vet(he's been doin it 40 years) recently because he sounded little rattley in his chest (only when sleeping) Vet listened to him, felt him all up and down and gave him clean bill of health. As new bully owners, We worry a little, because we do know they don't have the greatest breathing to begin with. Also we are pretty sure we are goin to have to get him some kind of allergy shot or pill. He gets swollen eyes and runny nose if he is out to long some days. Well I think I have rambled on long enough. Feel free to ask question or just make conversation. Thanks!

Leonidas

Aug 20, 2013
Alabama
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
:welcome3: Welcome to the forum! You will find a LOT of good information about bulldogs here.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! You're in good company ... Us here worry about our bullies and are very attentive to their health needs. It's their adorable mess that makes us this way! Lol.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, glad you joined ... looking forward to lots more pictures :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.......... So glad you signed up. There is a wealth of info here. Please pay close attention to the many articles. Dont be afraid to ask questions as there is so much bully experience here you are bound to find someone who has been there, done that. I hope you will participate in the forums and other features available. ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: so glad you found us and him. there is alot here to read and see pertaining to bullies and the way they are.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & Welcome!
First: I love your screen name!
Second: Your boy is too precious...can we see more pics of him, though? We are pic crazy around here
Third: bless your heart for saving this boys life, he is one lucky kid.

OP
Madhatter

Madhatter

Aug 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Greyvin
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I will try and get more pics up as soon as possible. We are in the middle of buying a home and packing and cleaning. So, been a bit busy lol. But I will get more up.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a handsome bully boy...... :welcome3:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.