Finally got my EB!!

Woody080

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Hello everyone. After 20 years of wanting an EB I finally made the decision and got one and wish I had years ago. They are great! This site is a wonderful tool for us new owners. Thanks for all the posts

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Woody and Biscuit, Awesome to have you aboard. EBN is an AWESOME site for new owners and older owners alike, So much wonderful information, I think it would be Awesome if @Desrtskybulldogs would be able to do a magazine for English Bulldog Owners. The articles on the site have had a lot of research, and experience put in them. I've been a big fan of the Articles pages, in learning to be a better Parent to my two boys. Being a Cocker Spaniel owner for a long time, I was new to parenting an English Bulldog, and trust me, it was nothing like parenting Cockers, worlds of difference….. I've had days i've Belly Laughed at some of the Threads, and days I've shared in the Tears of a long time pet passing over the Rainbow Bridge. I can say without doubt, any question you can imagine asking, another member here has more than likely been there and felt with it, so don't be afraid to ask anything. You and your Bully will love the information here, and Biscuit will love the benefits you'll receive from being a member. Please kick off your shoes, Toss Biscuit a grain free treat, and enjoy this wonderful site, that so many of us call home! :yes:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome::droolers:Hi Woody, and welcome to you and Biscuit. Absolutely love his name, too cute. You will love it on this site, lots of great information, and great people to ask questions of, and to share your bully stories with. I also waited a long time to finally get a bully, 10 years, and I ended up getting two, a brother and sister, they are litter mates and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures of Biscuit on here, and reading your stories and adventures of Him as well.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN! Bully people here are special people, they actually cry and laugh with you, sincerely care and take care of your bully too.

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Congratulations!! Cant wait to see pics of your new fur baby!! And welcome to EBN.. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Hope to see a lot of pics of Biscuit soon!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome to EBN and congrats.....we want pics !! :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Congrats and welcome to the site. Your story sounds a lot like mine as i waited 20 years as well before I got my beautiful Harlea.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.....Hope you enjoy the site and participate in its action, :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Welcome to EBN to you and Biscuit. Can't wait to see pics and here the stories of your journey with your EB. I am a first time EB skin parent and one thing I have learned is love has a name and for me that name is Sheldon.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN and congratulations on bring a bulldog into your family, they are the most awesome dogs ever!!! looking forward to seeing lots of pictures!

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Welcome!!! Cute name for your bully :) I also just got my EB almost a week ago after have wanting wishing and hoping to get one someday - they are the best friends ever :) I can only imagine how excited you are! The people around here are SO helpful :)

Most Reactions