First Time EB owner

AJnSJ

Aug 26, 2013
Bay Area, Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzy
Hello. I've done animal rescue nearly all my life but I recently got the chance to rescue a really cool EB. He didn't come with a lot of history but except for some pretty serious toy aggression he's been a perfect dog.
I am hoping to learn a lot from this forum so that I can give him the best and not get eaten in the process lol.

AJ

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​GOD bless you, AJ, and welcome to you & Ozzy, he's handsome!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, so glad you and Ozzy joined us!!! we have a lot of experienced bulldog families here so when you have questions or concerns, ask away we will all try to lend our experiences and advise :) Thank you for rescuing Ozzy, you will love love love having a bulldog in your family!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my well hello and :welcome: to ebn. so glad you got ozzy he looks very handsome. :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. Ozzy is handsome and thank you for rescuing him.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome. Everyone here is wonderful. Thank you for giving ozzy the life he deserves. I am a first time bully owner also. You will soon see why they are so special. I can't imagine ever being without a bully by my side.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome:Hi, and welcome to you AJ and Ozzy, love his name. So glad you joined EBN, you will absolutely love this site, so much to learn, great information, and lots of great people who are always willing to answer questions and share their experiences. Thank you for rescuing Ozzy and giving him a great home and a second chance for a furever home, so awesome. Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of Ozzy and please share your stories. :droolers:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
hi and welcome to the forum - im sure members wil be able to help and advise on any question and issues you might have :) looking forward seeing Ozzys pictures :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Welcome and how lucky Ozzie is to have gotten his forever home! Of course, soon you will realize just how YOU are truly the lucky one..:) Hope you enjoy the forum!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to EBN and thank you for rescuing Ozzy! I hope you can work with him and make him a whole new bully!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Welcome!! Ozzy - what a cool name for a bulldog!! I am a first time bulldog owner myself and have learned quite a bit from this site :)

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Welcome to the laughing factory. Where crazy is the new cool. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online