OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
:welcome3: to EBN, so glad you and Winslow joined us, he is totally Adore-A-Bull, looking forward to lots more pictures :)
thanks! Oh, there will be tons of pictures :rofl

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.......Glad you signed up. LariP is my wife. Actually we had 16 tanks and three outside ponds. Somewhere on Kokos is a tutorial I did describing how we built our 1000 tank. Before we quit we were considered to be breeding some of the best show Orandas. We had a disease pretty much wipe us out and decided to get out of it all. We only have a 110 gal. tall and a 30 now... plus the koi pond. ANyway, bullies are marvelous family members and dont hesitate to ask questions as they come up. :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:smileywelcome: to EBN!!! Winslow is adorabull & I LOVE that name :D

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:smileywelcome: to EBN.......Glad you signed up. LariP is my wife. Actually we had 16 tanks and three outside ponds. Somewhere on Kokos is a tutorial I did describing how we built our 1000 tank. Before we quit we were considered to be breeding some of the best show Orandas. We had a disease pretty much wipe us out and decided to get out of it all. We only have a 110 gal. tall and a 30 now... plus the koi pond. ANyway, bullies are marvelous family members and dont hesitate to ask questions as they come up. :)
I had NO idea you & [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] had goldfish... we have had 2 koi ponds, and we had Koi's & Orandas. Orandas are my absolute favorite, we had one named Garfield & he would eat out of my hand!!! I'm sorry that you guys were wiped out by disease, it's so hard w/fish. We lost our entire pond because of an electrical storm, somehow all the fish got electrocuted. We were heartbroken, some of the Koi's were pretty old. I would LOVE to see some pics of your fish!!! Maybe on the NOT bulldog talk... LOL :giggle:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I had NO idea you & @LariP had goldfish... we have had 2 koi ponds, and we had Koi's & Orandas. Orandas are my absolute favorite, we had one named Garfield & he would eat out of my hand!!! I'm sorry that you guys were wiped out by disease, it's so hard w/fish. We lost our entire pond because of an electrical storm, somehow all the fish got electrocuted. We were heartbroken, some of the Koi's were pretty old. I would LOVE to see some pics of your fish!!! Maybe on the NOT bulldog talk... LOL :giggle:

I'll get a Goldie discussion going on that forum but may not be today. We have tons of pix and videos. I'll have to dig them up... lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love the spots and stripes on his one ear :p Thanks!
The dog in your signature, gosh he looked like he was something special!

Thank you --- he ABSOLUTELY was - still is in my heart :heart:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'll get a Goldie discussion going on that forum but may not be today. We have tons of pix and videos. I'll have to dig them up... lol
Oh that's fine!!! Enjoy your Sunday... :D

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I'll love to see some pics! I'll take a look for that tutorial :)

Had quite the morning walk with him.. Stay tuned for a thread FULL of questions ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. your baby is adorable. hope you enjoy the forum. :)

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Thanks so much! :)

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Ohhhhh wow!!! I think the two ryukins were my favorite, but that pond!!!
I'll get back on there when I can use the computer to check out more. Thanks for sharing! :D

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.