Hi! New member here :)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Hey, everyone. I found this forum today, after deciding that I'd like to get on a bulldog-specific site.
We've had our puppy for about two months now (he is about six months old) and I had no idea that I'd love him as much as I do! That said, there's tons to learn, but that part I did expect.

This is Winslow, my dream pup.

(gosh I really hope linking to photobucket is okay! That's all I know on my goldfish forum)
I really did dream of a dog quite like him a few years ago, and couldn't unhook myself from wanting a bulldog since! So you could say he's a dream come true, but I'll get corny on you all another time :tongue:

Anyway, I hope to get a better feel of this place, and to learn lots about how I can give him the best home possible. You'll probably see me in the training section. I can't complain, he's really great all around and is so eager to please, but he is a pup after all, and so he shall be at least a little naughty!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Photobucket is perfectly ok. :) Now tell us about the goldfish forum. Being former goldfish show people we need to know if it's one we used to frequent.

(Pretty much, just don't provide a link to anything where anyone is selling anything, most especially puppies, and your good as far as the rules go)

Oh and Winslow is Adorabull!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Ooo goldie lovers AND awesome squishy bulldog pictures everywhere?? I think I'll do okay here!
Haha I'm on Koko's Goldfish. They have helped me out tremendously.

Thanks for the welcoming :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ahh Yes. I Used to go to Koko's on occasion, but not with any regularity. We quit breeding and showing a couple years ago, and now are down to just one goldie tank, and a koi pond. We used to have about a dozen tanks of various sizes going back when we were breeding them. I think Bruce has a couple threads in the "other pets" section.

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh wow, that's amazing! We just have our 55 gallon tank, with one little lionhead awaiting his future tank mate. I can't imagine 12 tanks!! I would love to breed them one day but i have much to learn before I can even dream of it.

I'll take a look, i'd love to see :)

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
welcome! We're pretty new as well and we have loved this site and have learned SO much!!! Everyone is great and extremely friendly! :welcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN.... Winslow is so adorable --- love those ears!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Winslow is just a little doll.

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
welcome! We're pretty new as well and we have loved this site and have learned SO much!!! Everyone is great and extremely friendly! :welcome:
Wonderful, thanks!

Hello and :welcome3: to EBN.... Winslow is so adorable --- love those ears!!
I love the spots and stripes on his one ear :p Thanks!
The dog in your signature, gosh he looked like he was something special!

:welcome: Winslow looks like a real sweetie!
Thankyou, he really is!

Welcome to the site.
Thanks! :)

Welcome to the site and Winslow is just a little doll.
Thanks!! He is (just don't tell him that)!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
:hiya: So glad you found us! I know exactly what you mean...they get deep in your heart so fast! Winslow is wonderful! Hope you enjoy the forum! :up:

Thanks! I really can't get enough of this boy!
And I'm happy to be here, so far everybody is super friendly and providing all the cute pictures a girl could ask for :p I think I'll find a lot of great help here :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks! I really can't get enough of this boy!
And I'm happy to be here, so far everybody is super friendly and providing all the cute pictures a girl could ask for :p I think I'll find a lot of great help here :)

Yes..we are a good bunch..a couple :crazy: people and even a :grumpa:.. :ROFL: but..you will have to find them by yourself! Just like the rest of us did! :D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:welcome3: to EBN, so glad you and Winslow joined us, he is totally Adore-A-Bull, looking forward to lots more pictures :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.