Hello to Everyone!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Yup, but on our way out the door for happy hour at the neighbors... ;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Great Post! We've met but I wanted to give you a big Welcome anyway! First of all, great job with all you've done to get Miss Emma healthy! You will fit right in and be able to share your knowledge! And...:bravo: for Rescueing!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and Emma! :clap2: great job on getting her all better!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: You are her angel!!!! Thank you so much for giving her a great new life! Can't wait to see more pictures.... The before and after shots you have in this thread show the progress you made.

Big bully hugs and kisses to you, Emma and hubby

OP
EmmaOnDuty

EmmaOnDuty

Aug 21, 2013
Kentucky
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Blue
Thanks so much to you guys! We appreciate your kindness! I do also wanna say that the breeders we adopted Em from were really nice and seemed honest...I think she just kinda took a backseat to the babies. They also said they couldn't give her the attention that she needed and deserved. Maybe I'm being nice, but I respected their honesty. And am grateful to them for letting us have this baby...there were loads of people wanting her, but lucky for us, we got chosen! Anywho, I just wanted to share a lil more about them.
But, again, thanks, and hugs to you all! :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I give my gang a joint supplement called Regenex and you can purchase it on Amazon. It's liquid form and put it on the food daily, I keep mine in the fridge

I'm glad you joined us and we appreciate the thanks for being able to help you and Emma. You're a good mum for taking her in and coming here. :smoochwink:

OP
EmmaOnDuty

EmmaOnDuty

Aug 21, 2013
Kentucky
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Blue
:) I'm so glad I'm here! And thanks for the supplement info...I'll check that out! :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im so glad you rescued her and she is on her way back to health. :welcome: to ebn. post away :)

OP
EmmaOnDuty

EmmaOnDuty

Aug 21, 2013
Kentucky
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma Blue
Thanks you guys for the warm welcomes! Emma, the hubby, and I surely appreciate it! :drawheart2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.