JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you :) I have always absolutely loved the brindle coats. She is a gorgeous dog... or lap cat :p I am very excited!
Me too. My female Emma is a brindle with a fawn undertone and I just love her markings. Sally though, like Brynn, has that deep brown undertone. Just love love it! :) Brynn's a lucky girl!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Omg! These are AWESOME! 8in lift - that is crazy insane! I am so short - I would need a running head start lol! This is to cool though, and I love! the Cherokee - I want a 2014 STR8 but they are so expensive :( lol. Do you guys take them out riding through the mud at all? This is our wrangler. :)

I didnt realize you were in WI also. LariP and I and the girls live in Milwaukee. You ever get up this way let us know so we can meet up, There are a LOT of dog events here in Milw. area and also a bully lovers meet up group if you would be interested... Its about 80 miles from Milw. to Janesville.
I have had several Jeeps in my life. The last two have been GC's. Our current one is a STRT6. I didnt know they offered a straight 8. The limited we had before this one was a V8 gas hog.... that's why we traded it in for the Strt6.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to you and Bryne! Thanks for giving her a new loving home

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
I didnt realize you were in WI also. LariP and I and the girls live in Milwaukee. You ever get up this way let us know so we can meet up, There are a LOT of dog events here in Milw. area and also a bully lovers meet up group if you would be interested... Its about 80 miles from Milw. to Janesville.
I have had several Jeeps in my life. The last two have been GC's. Our current one is a STRT6. I didnt know they offered a straight 8. The limited we had before this one was a V8 gas hog.... that's why we traded it in for the Strt6.

Milwaukee takes me about 45mins if that on a good day to get to :) bully meets sound like so much fun! We are still getting adjusted seeing as I just got her tonight, but she is doing rather well actually. I can only imagine a group of bullies... how funny! I love Grand Cherokee's - wish I didn't have to commute to Madison for school or I would get one but gas is always the problem. A friend of mine had said he looked at a 2014 SRT8 - I looked them up and they are quite expensive! But very cool looking :)

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Another BIG "Welcome" from some one in Wisconsin. My wife, Nicke, and I live in Brown Deer (really close to Milwaukee) with our 4 bully kids (3 English and 1 French/Boston mix that thinks he is English). We attend/support almost every Bulldog/Rescue event in the Wisconsin/Illinois area and are also members of many meetup groups (my wife currently is the organizer of BARC - Bulldogs are Really Cool). Hope to meet you and Brynn at a some event in the near future.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome::droolers:Hi and welcome to EBN, congratulations on your new baby, and so great that you adopted her and gave her a furever home. Amazing. You will love it on this site, so much great information and lots of greater people to ask questions of, and share our stories and advice. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful Brynn.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Another BIG "Welcome" from some one in Wisconsin. My wife, Nicke, and I live in Brown Deer (really close to Milwaukee) with our 4 bully kids (3 English and 1 French/Boston mix that thinks he is English). We attend/support almost every Bulldog/Rescue event in the Wisconsin/Illinois area and are also members of many meetup groups (my wife currently is the organizer of BARC - Bulldogs are Really Cool). Hope to meet you and Brynn at a some event in the near future.

Oh my gosh you guys have a full house! Lol, Frenchies are super cute! I haven't heard of BARC - but I think it would be fun to attend a get together! I follow the Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, but Brynn was just a great opportunity for me :)

- - - Updated - - -

:smileywelcome::droolers:Hi and welcome to EBN, congratulations on your new baby, and so great that you adopted her and gave her a furever home. Amazing. You will love it on this site, so much great information and lots of greater people to ask questions of, and share our stories and advice. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful Brynn.

Thank you :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and by now you will have picked her up. congrats to you and :welcome: to ebn

MzGrnMnM

Aug 17, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator
Hello from Gator, we are new too. Amber is beautiful!! We can't have other pets, Gator has a fright/flight issue. he was abanded in the desert and was attacked by a coyote. poor baby....hopefully as he gets older he will be less afraid!!

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Thanks everyone! Yes - we brought her home Thursday night. So far she has already decided to sleep on my bed with me, and picked her spot on the couch, LOL. We might try out the pool this week - supposed to be very hot in Wisconsin. I have a life vest for her for our pool and a raft - her previous owners said she will sit on a raft. But, I did buy her her own kiddie pool :) I love the name Cow, hahah thats so cute! It's so funny to see what people name their animals! Brynn says hello Gator :) how could someone abandon him in the dessert? I question the logic and thinking of some people.. poor boy :( just means all the more spoiled he is! Sense Brynn doesn't like living with other dogs, shes the only dog, but I do have 5 cats - A persian, A Mainecoon, A Norwegian Forest, A Tabby, and a Russian Blue - so we have quite the variety of breeds around here. But it's hilarious as they all have their own personalities. The cats actually really like Brynn now :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: .. sorry I'm so late to say hello!!! She's such a pretty girl, and I really love the brindle colour too. All our bullies are mainly white but hubby is determined that one day we will have a brindle bully!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.