AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Were in Prescott right over the border!

Where is that by? I have never actually heard of that before. I did look at your profile though - your bully is adorable!!! You have a jeep??

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Where is that by? I have never actually heard of that before. I did look at your profile though - your bully is adorable!!! You have a jeep??
It is north of Red wing south of Hudson, we sure do this is probably our 10th Jeep that's our hobby build em, wheel em, sell em, start all over but his one will be around for a while. :)

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
It is north of Red wing south of Hudson, we sure do this is probably our 10th Jeep that's our hobby build em, wheel em, sell em, start all over but his one will be around for a while. :)

Ohh okay I have heard of that! & wow! what color one do you have now? and wranglers? we have an orange wrangler with a 5 1/2 lift kit, w 33 12 1/2 in tires, flowmaster exhaust - we like to mess around with ours. We took it through the mud runs and it did awesome! They are a blast - my mom love jeeps - she would be like a little kid in a candy store with you guys lol.

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Welcome..I hope you enjoy the site as much as Stinky and I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome..I hope you enjoy the site as much as Stinky and I do.

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Ohh okay I have heard of that! & wow! what color one do you have now? and wranglers? we have an orange wrangler with a 5 1/2 lift kit, w 33 12 1/2 in tires, flowmaster exhaust - we like to mess around with ours. We took it through the mud runs and it did awesome! They are a blast - my mom love jeeps - she would be like a little kid in a candy store with you guys lol.
Currently we have just one it is red, her name is Rhonda. She has 8 inches of lift and 37's and magnaflow she is a big girl LOL We name all over our vehicles. We both just sold our other Jeeps I had a 2007 Commander 4.7L with magnaflow exhaust, 2 inch budgets boost and 32's, Sean had a 2005 Grand Cherokee 5.7L with 8 inches of lift and 35's, and gibson exhaust. Here are some pictures
Betty.jpgOscar.jpgRhonda.jpg

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Currently we have just one it is red, her name is Rhonda. She has 8 inches of lift and 37's and magnaflow she is a big girl LOL We name all over our vehicles. We both just sold our other Jeeps I had a 2007 Commander 4.7L with magnaflow exhaust, 2 inch budgets boost and 32's, Sean had a 2005 Grand Cherokee 5.7L with 8 inches of lift and 35's, and gibson exhaust. Here are some pictures
View attachment 53247View attachment 53248View attachment 53249

Omg! These are AWESOME! 8in lift - that is crazy insane! I am so short - I would need a running head start lol! This is to cool though, and I love! the Cherokee - I want a 2014 STR8 but they are so expensive :( lol. Do you guys take them out riding through the mud at all? This is our wrangler. :)

Attachments

• 1000591_10151798259809539_1783124717_n.jpg
    1000591_10151798259809539_1783124717_n.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 33

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Omg! These are AWESOME! 8in lift - that is crazy insane! I am so short - I would need a running head start lol! This is to cool though, and I love! the Cherokee - I want a 2014 STR8 but they are so expensive :( lol. Do you guys take them out riding through the mud at all? This is our wrangler. :)

Every chance we get Sean is more about the rocks and tricky stuff I just need some mud and I am a happy camper :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
What a pretty Brynnlee she is!!! Love those eyes!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN Amber and Brynn. She has a beautiful dark brindle coloring just like my Sally does. Sally's my 7 year old rescue we got back in May. Have a wonderful day tomorrow picking her up and getting her reacquainted with her new home.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Every chance we get Sean is more about the rocks and tricky stuff I just need some mud and I am a happy camper :)

Hahah, that still sounds like a blast :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you :)

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
:welcome: to EBN Amber and Brynn. She has a beautiful dark brindle coloring just like my Sally does. Sally's my 7 year old rescue we got back in May. Have a wonderful day tomorrow picking her up and getting her reacquainted with her new home.

Thank you :) I have always absolutely loved the brindle coats. She is a gorgeous dog... or lap cat :p I am very excited!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.